How to perform strategy testing for Utility EA's that do not open trades?

I am publishing a Trade Manager that will add a stop loss and take profit levels automatically to an existing position opened by the user.

Since the EA is a Utility and does not actually open trades, how can I provide testing through the Strategy Tester?

Johannes Booysen:I am publishing a Trade Manager that will add a stop loss and take profit levels automatically to an existing position opened by the user. Since the EA is a Utility and does not actually open trades, how can I provide testing through the Strategy Tester?
Add the ability to place trades manually via a panel provided by the EA. Does that not seem obvious?

Fernando Carreiro #:
Add the ability to place trades manually via a panel provided by the EA. Does that not seem obvious?

Hi Fernando, thanks for your reply. I have tried that. However, my panel does not get activated to be useable in the Strategy Tester. I can see my panel, but I can't click on any control in my panel. However, in normal use I can see the panel, move it around and click on the buttons. I am sure I am missing something. If you have any experience in this, I would appreciate some guidance. 

Johannes Booysen #: However, my panel does not get activated to be useable in the Strategy Tester. I can see my panel, but I can't click on any control in my panel.

Mouse clicks (events) do no work in the tester.

See In backtest OnTimer() not performs - MQL4 programming forum #3 (2014)
and work around Chart Event For MT4 Backtester - Strategy Tester - MQL4 programming forum #7 (2016)
and How to use OnChartEvent buttons to work in Tester - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2 #11 (2019)