New MetaTrader 5 platform build 3490: Mobile Web Terminal version and new matrix methods in MQL5 - page 2

Daniel Erncliff Harding #: That's why I asked if the idea was considered to be implemented. JavaScript is native to the browser and doesn't even need to be compiled or decoded by the platform. Obviously the functions used by indicators already exist or the native indicators wouldn't work. They simply need to expose the API to the browser, the browser takes care of the rest.

You keep evading my question, so I will assume that the answer is — no, you don't know of any such platform. So asking MetaQuotes to be the first to do it is quite a stretch and a leap of faith.

Besides, I don't believe MetaQuotes will ever do that, given that their retail business model revolves around the MQL5 products and services. I don't see them forsaking that business model.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You keep evading my question, so I will assume that the answer is — no, you don't know of any such platform. So asking MetaQuotes to be the first to do it is quite a stretch and a leap of faith.

Besides, I don't believe MetaQuotes will ever do that, given that their retail business model revolves around the MQL5 products and services. I don't see them forsaking that business model.

So your point is if no one has done it before then MQ shouldn't either? They should wait for someone else to make it and then copy them?

That's not a reason to add new features, wait for someone else to do it first.

And their business model is paid for by the registered brokers, something that a web platform or simply supporting JavaScript doesn't change.

Has anyone been able to sign-in with their live account? I can't sign in because the 'live' prompt is greyed out

Bryce TV #: Has anyone been able to sign-in with their live account? I can't sign in because the 'live' prompt is greyed out

Your question is vague! Please explain in detail if you want a useful answer. Screenshot will help too.