Martingale EA which uses SL and double the lot size every SL hit Buttttttttttt "in the reverse direction of this lost trade"

Hello My friends,

i am searching for

Martingale EA which uses SL and double the lot size every SL hit, Buttttttttttt the new trade is "in the reverse direction of this lost trade" 

if TP hit it returns to the initial lot size and absolutely in the same direction of the last profit trade

any one have this expert please ?

Zeiad Elezaby:

Hello My friends,

i am searching for

Martingale EA which uses SL and double the lot size every SL hit, Buttttttttttt the new trade is "in the reverse direction of this lost trade" 

if TP hit it returns to the initial lot size and absolutely in the same direction of the last profit trade

any one have this expert please ?

Prices zigzag more than you believe. Reversing and increasing positions size leads to margin choking.
But if you insist look for "surefire" on the market or anywhere else

Icham Aidibe #:
Prices zigzag more than you believe. Reversing and increasing positions size leads to margin choking.
But if you insist look for "surefire" on the market or anywhere else
thanks for your reply, i think using cent account with the smallest lot size 0.01 may help and with stopping the expert in ranging market

Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.
          Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum (2016)

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If your strategy is not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
          Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015)

Why it won't work:
          Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
          THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube (2020)

Zeiad Elezaby:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicated topic.