Cannot Close Position XXX Probably Correspond Position is Already Closed

On one signal I am getting this signal: "Cannot Close Position XXX Probably Correspond Position is Already Closed". What's happening also is that I end up with way more transactions than the signal is creating. Is this related to slippage? The transactions that are correct are very close in price, so I don't think it's slippage. 

bradjo32:
On one signal I am getting this signal: "Cannot Close Position XXX Probably Correspond Position is Already Closed". What's happening also is that I end up with way more transactions than the signal is creating. Is this related to slippage? The transactions that are correct are very close in price, so I don't think it's slippage. 

You probably have migrated your signal settings to MQL5 VPS and then you've ticked again the: Enable realtime signal subscription option, in signals settings in your local MT4/5 terminal and that way you copy the signal twice.

When you use MQL5 VPS for your signal subscription, you don't have to tick again the above option in your local computer!

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You probably have migrated your signal settings to MQL5 VPS and then you've ticked again the: Enable realtime signal subscription option, in signals settings in your local MT4/5 terminal and that way you copy the signal twice.

When you use MQL5 VPS for your signal subscription, you don't have to tick again the above option in your local computer!

I checked and that's not ticked. Any other thoughts? Is it potentially a signal issue? 

bradjo32 #:

I checked and that's not ticked. Any other thoughts? Is it potentially a signal issue? 

Without any other information, we couldn't know.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Without any other information, we couldn't know.

Is there anything I can share to help figure it out? 

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)