How to manager risk % when i subscribe to signal ?

Hi ! the signal provide i want to chose has $200 in his account he's trading on, and he only trade 0.01 lot ! but the amount i've deposited to my mt4 is $1000 ! so i want to risk 1% of my capital on all trades he'll open as signal ! 

i cant find the way how can i manage this how much i'm gonna risk from my capital ! Help me thx

There is "Use no more than [A] % " parameter in the subscription settings in Metatrader.
You can find it on the following page:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)

Besides, some description of this settings - read this thread: "Use no more than..."?

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

Sergey Golubev #:

There is "Use no more than [A] % " parameter in the subscription settings in Metatrader.
You can find it on the following page:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)

Besides, some description of this settings - read this thread: "Use no more than..."?

So actually  "Use no more than [A] % " means the MQL5 will use system to determine how much they're gonna rick from my capital ( i set 90% of $1000 ) ! $900 available to trade !  it'll not only copy 0.01 lot as signal provider is doing ! am i right ? 

Thx for quick reply ! 

SYED HUSSNAIN AMEER #:

So actually  "Use no more than [A] % " means the MQL5 will use system to determine how much they're gonna rick from my capital ( i set 90% of $1000 ) ! $900 available to trade !  it'll not only copy 0.01 lot as signal provider is doing ! am i right ? 

Thx for quick reply ! 

Lot size for subscribers is automatically calculated.
Example of calculation:

How to change the volume/lot size (many posts)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714 
----------------

As to "Use no more ..." so it is the following:

From How to Subscribe to a Signal 

From How to Subscribe to a Signal

• Use no more than [A] % — percentage value of your deposit that can be used for following provider's signals. For example, if your balance is 10,000 USD and 90% is specified here, then 9,000 USD will be used for following the signals. This affects the calculation of volumes of the deals performed when following the signals. The volume is calculated proportionally. See "Signal Subscribers" section for more information. It is strongly not recommended to change the deposit load if you already have positions opened according to a signal. This will lead to correction of volume of the open positions (volume increase or partial close at the current market price).
How to Subscribe to a Signal - Trading Signals and Copy Trading - MetaTrader 5 Help
How to Subscribe to a Signal - Trading Signals and Copy Trading - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
To copy the provider's trading operations to your account, you should subscribe to a signal. A monthly fee may be charged for the subscription. A...

SYED HUSSNAIN AMEER:

Hi ! the signal provide i want to chose has $200 in his account he's trading on, and he only trade 0.01 lot ! but the amount i've deposited to my mt4 is $1000 ! so i want to risk 1% of my capital on all trades he'll open as signal ! 

i cant find the way how can i manage this how much i'm gonna risk from my capital ! Help me thx

You can have a lot of possibilities like adjust the lot size, limit the number of open trades, stop trading below... using this strategy:

Subscribe using a demo account and forward the signal to your live account with a MT4/5 copier which has a lot of settings.

Michel