new to this

Good Evening All,

I just started using the program. Tried a couple of techniques did ok.

does anyone reccomend any type of auto program? i see a few interesting ones...like the PA. would like it to run automatically if possible.

As a CPA have many clients who do this but never tried. 

Any advice would be helpful

thanks 

bmarshcpa:

Good Evening All,

I just started using the program. Tried a couple of techniques did ok.

does anyone reccomend any type of auto program? i see a few interesting ones...like the PA. would like it to run automatically if possible.

As a CPA have many clients who do this but never tried. 

Any advice would be helpful

thanks 

G'day and welcome on board!

There are literally thousands of different systems and automated bots (Expert Advisors) for MetaTrader. You'll also get a thousand different opinions as to which is the "Holy Grail". Unfortunately, part of the MQL5 forum rules here is that no advertising is allowed so others won't be able to promote links to paid products or signals which will narrow down the responses you will get. And that's not necessarily a bad thing as there are some great EAs in the code base which you could study while trying to find a style of trading that suits you.

Cheers
Stu

Stuart Browne:
G'day and welcome on board!

There are literally thousands of different systems and automated bots (Expert Advisors) for MetaTrader. You'll also get a thousand different opinions as to which is the "Holy Grail". Unfortunately, part of the MQL5 forum rules here is that no advertising is allowed so others won't be able to promote links to paid products or signals which will narrow down the responses you will get. And that's not necessarily a bad thing as there are some great EAs in the code base which you could study while trying to find a style of trading that suits you.

Cheers
Stu
As Stu said, you will get tons of opinions.  The problem is, if you ask 1,000 traders, you will probably get 3,000 different opinions.  My personal advice (a process I am going through right now myself) is to look around.  For me, due to financial restraints I currently have, I am limited to the free section of the EAs, but that does give a glimpse as to what is out there.  The recommended advice is to open a demo account first, and see what works.  This would be a good idea anyway, as it gives you time to find a strategy that works for you before laying down hard earned money for it.  Many of the automated trading bots DO have a free, limited usage (can only trade one market, or one time frame, etc.) version of them.