WebRquest and market product.

My Question is for MQL5 admins.

I'm optimizing my EA settings every 2 weeks to get the best settings.

My question is: Can I use WebRequest in my market EA to do this? I mean is this allowed?

Thanks

Ahmed Soliman: My Question is for MQL5 admins. I'm optimizing my EA settings every 2 weeks to get the best settings. My question is: Can I use WebRequest in my market EA to do this? I mean is this allowed? Thanks

According to the rules, you can use WebRequest as long as you don't violate the following rule ....

Products

5. The Seller shall not integrate and apply any third-party sales, accounting, license control and update management systems (including the ones using WebRequest features) in Products.

If you plan to use it to apply updates to the settings, then I think it would probably violate that rule.

It would probably be better and safer to supply the settings to users via the "Comments" section with a link to a Blog post with the settings files for them to download and decide how they wish to use it.

A user should be free to use their own settings or do their own optimisations and use your settings only if they wish to.

Rules of Using the Market Service
    Rules of Using the Market Service
    • www.mql5.com
    General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market