Mql4 In-built classes

Pls where can I find the documentation guide for mql4 in-built classes that comes automatically with all Mt4 installation located in the include folder like button, panel and other classes.
Or how do I go about using them in meta editor, I know they are there but don't really know how to use them or even what is possible to do. 

Clemence Aderinwale: Pls where can I find the documentation guide for mql4 in-built classes that comes automatically with all Mt4 installation located in the include folder like button, panel and other classes.
Or how do I go about using them in meta editor, I know they are there but don't really know how to use them or even what is possible to do. 

The are no built-in classes. The Standrad Library is not built-in, but provided as source code under the "Include" directory, which you can analyse and adapt as you wish.

The version of the Standrad Library provided with MQL4 is incomplete compared to the MQL5 version and it has more bugs.

The only available documentation is the one supplied in the MQL5, namely the MQL5 tandard Library documentation.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Library
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Library
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Library - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Fernando Carreiro #:

The are no built-in classes. The Standrad Library is not built-in, but provided as source code under the "Include" directory, which you can analyse and adapt as you wish.

The version of the Standrad Library provided with MQL4 is incomplete compared to the MQL5 version and it has more bugs.

The only available documentation is the one supplied in the MQL5, namely the MQL5 tandard Library documentation.

Thanks