Can not run my EA's from the Market

Yesterday I reformatted my computer , after reformattion I tried to run my EA's  bought from the market ,I noticed that they are frozen and not running .

I want to run my EAs I bought from the market  , because they were and are profitable.. Anyone can help ??   Note : all my EAs are frozen , 

even the DEMO versions are frozen 

regards 

Ramazan

Ramazan Turkhan: Yesterday I reformatted my computer , after reformattion I tried to run my EA's  bought from the market ,I noticed that they are frozen and not running. I want to run my EAs I bought from the market  , because they were and are profitable.. Anyone can help ??   Note : all my EAs are frozen , wtf is this ?

even the DEMO versions are frozen 

First make absolutely sure, that you are logged on with your MQL5 account. If that is the case, then you may need to re-activate them, because you reformatted your PC. You will lose one activation for each product. If you no longer have any activations left, then you will have to purchase them again.

Fernando Carreiro #:

First make absolutely sure, that you are logged on with your MQL5 account. If that is the case, then you may need to re-activate them, because you reformatted your PC. You will lose one activation for each product. If you no longer have any activations left, then you will have to purchase thenew 

new versions of EAs are changed too much , Using an EA  should not be limited to reformations , because people can reformat in any time , in any situations, in any possibilities. 

Maybe İ would need to format the computer in a few months later , how would you limited the EAs for a few months  bought by thousands dollar

Ramazan Turkhan #: new versions of EAs are changed too much , Using an EA  should not be limited to reformations , because people can reformat in any time , in any situations, in any possibilities. Maybe İ would need to format the computer in a few months later , how would you limited the EAs for a few months  bought by thousands dollar.

I'm not from MetaQuotes. I'm a normal user. I did not define the rules.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I'm not from MetaQuotes. I'm a normal user. I did not define the rules.

thank you for reply