My script has alot of errors

Good morning,

I got this script from a buddy and when i compile it has a lot of errors. I have it in the experts folder. The script is attached if anyone can help. Thank you!

Files:
message.mq4  7 kb

Benton Denmark: I got this script from a buddy and when i compile it has a lot of errors. I have it in the experts folder. The script is attached if anyone can help.
That "script" is not in MQL language at all. Simply changing the file extension to ".mq4" will not make it "magically" usable in MetaTrader.

Fernando Carreiro #:
That "script" is not in MQL language at all. Simply changing the file extension to ".mq4" will not make it be usable in MetaTrader.
How can i change it to MQL language?

It came to me in a txt file.

Benton Denmark #: How can i change it to MQL language?

You can't change it. Its functionality has to re-written in MQL from scratch.

Benton Denmark #: It came to me in a txt file.

Just because you got a text file from someone does not mean that it can used on any platform. Whatever language it was written in, it is only usable on the platform it was originally designed for, and it is not for MetaTrader.

Benton Denmark #:

It came to me in a txt file.

Looks like think script. Get it translated to MQL language.

Navdeep Singh #:
Looks like think script. Get it translated to MQL language.

How is my question?

Benton Denmark #:

How is my question?

Find someone who can do it or use freelance service.

Benton Denmark #: How is my question?

I would like to ask you the following ... if you did not know that it was not for MetaTrader, and you also did not know about where it was originally used, then it is also safe to assume that you don't know what it does nor if it has any value being used on MetaTrader at all. So, that being said, why the insistence on having it "converted" to MQL?

You were given it by a "buddy" but don't seem to have experience with it or knowledge about it. Don't you think you are putting the "cart before the horse"?

Navdeep Singh #:
Find someone who can do it or use freelance service.
I'm using the freelance service, but no one seems to be interested. Thanks!