Question about trading view

Hello. Can you please tell me what volume the " volume" series returns in the pine script? Tick volume or real volume?

Example:

m = sum(close>close[1]?volume*close-close[1]:close<close[1]?(volume*-1)*close-close:0,len)

What is used there? Tick volume or real volume?

Vladislav Boyko: Hello. Can you please tell me what volume the " volume" series returns in the pine script? Tick volume or real volume? Example: What is used there? Tick volume or real volume?
Should this question not be placed in a TradingView forum instead? Would your ask Microsoft about Apple practices?

Fernando Carreiro #:
Should this question not be placed in a TradingView forum instead? Would your ask Microsoft about Apple practices?

I assumed that many members of this community are converting from pinescript to MQL. Actually, I had this question just when I converted pinescript to MQL. I have not visited the tradingview forums, and the documentation does not answer my question.

If my question is not relevant here, then I ask the moderators to delete this topic.

Vladislav Boyko #: I assumed that many members of this community are converting from pinescript to MQL.

Since no one replied, your assumption is wrong.

Vladislav Boyko #: I assumed that many members of this community are converting from pinescript to MQL. Actually, I had this question just when I converted pinescript to MQL. I have not visited the tradingview forums, and the documentation does not answer my question. If my question is not relevant here, then I ask the moderators to delete this topic.

Then you don't seem to know how to read the documentation (it took 5 seconds to find the following) ...

The Pine Script™ built-ins for OHLCV values are:

• : the bar’s opening price.
  • : the bar’s highest price, or the highest price reached during the realtime bar’s elapsed time.
  • : the bar’s lowest price, or the lowest price reached during the realtime bar’s elapsed time.
  • : the bar’s closing price, or the current price in the realtime bar.
  • : the volume traded during the bar, or the volume traded during the realtime bar’s elapsed time. The unit of volume information varies with the instrument. It is in shares for stocks, in lots for forex, in contracts for futures, in the base currency for crypto, etc.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then you don't seem to know how to read the documentation (it took 5 seconds to find the following) ...

Looks like you are right. I looked around here and here.

Thanks a lot for the answers. Sorry for the wrong question.

P.S. there were supposed to be links to the documentation (where exactly I looked), but the site refuses to insert them