One trade a day with library the MQL5

Hi , is it possible to make only one trade per day?

yes?  ok show me a code if possible, if you can of course

Great master programmers

cavalcatoreditrend: Hi , is it possible to make only one trade per day? yes?  ok show me a code if possible, if you can of course Great master programmers
Yes! This question has been asked and answered many times. Please do a search in the Forum to review those threads about this topic.

William Roeder #:

If you had used this, you would have found this: Please help with one trade per day code - Day Trading - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum #3.2 (2020)
    How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum? - MQL5 programming forum #1 (2017) #10 (2021)
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
          RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

Thanks great master of links 

William Roeder #:

If you had used this, you would have found this: Please help with one trade per day code - Day Trading - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum #3.2 (2020)
    How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum? - MQL5 programming forum #1 (2017) #10 (2021)
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
          RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up

Hey great master link!!, i think you are the most arrogant and slacker person ever, however I managed to write the code but not for your help for the your **** links

cavalcatoreditrend #:

Hey great master link!!, i think you are the most arrogant and slacker person ever, however I managed to write the code but not for your help for the your **** links

Can you imagine how many are asking the same questions again and again that has already been answered many times or are documented in the MQL reference with examples?

As I once said this must be a new kind of men: being able to write and rant but unable to search and read.

Carl Schreiber #: Can you imagine how many are asking the same questions again and again that has already been answered many times or are documented in the MQL reference with examples?

As I once said this must be a new kind of men: being able to write and rant but unable to search and read.

Totally agree — the modern generation who most (not all) just want to be lazy and be spoon fed like babies, and then cry and spit on us when we treat them like adults.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Assolutamente d'accordo: la generazione moderna che la maggior parte (non tutte) vuole solo essere pigra e nutrirsi con il cucchiaio come bambini, e poi piangere quando li trattiamo come adulti

Absolutely agree but then what are you here to do if you get tired of writing? besides there are ways and ways

Fernando Carreiro #:
Totally agree — the modern generation who most (not all) just want to be lazy and be spoon fed like babies, and then cry and spit on us when we treat them like adults.
however the criticism they play to you but to william roeder

cavalcatoreditrend #:
however the criticism they play to you but to william roeder

You found the solution though , regardless of what and with which manner someone adressed you here . In all the negativity you actually became a better coder , why does anything else matter ?

I mean , yeah there could be more politeness i guess but you would have been given a link , or found the solution anyway .

The community is quite good nowadays , 2-3 years ago there used to be a troll who was downloading free products from the market placing bad reviews on them and then bragging about it on his profile :D 

Anyway , i apologize to everyone for interjecting like this .

Lorentzos Roussos #:

You found the solution though , regardless of what and with which manner someone adressed you here . In all the negativity you actually became a better coder , why does anything else matter ?

I mean , yeah there could be more politeness i guess but you would have been given a link , or found the solution anyway .

The community is quite good nowadays , 2-3 years ago there used to be a troll who was downloading free products from the market placing bad reviews on them and then bragging about it on his profile :D 

Anyway , i apologize to everyone for interjecting like this .

I fully agree with what you said!