Kids On Trading View

Hello,

To whomever feels like reading this evening....

I feel as though I am a recluse in the (New) FX market... Having many followers or voicing my opinion is not something that interests me. What interests me is money, currency, scratch, or cash... whatever you want to call it. I noticed many, and my meaning of the word many is far stronger then the dictionary definition by about 1000000000 times.... have noticed signals given out by many people who appear to have "followers," many are false, beyond terrible TP and SL levels ... be advised, that the best, sharpest, intelligent individuals in this market DO NOT follow anyone, you need to chart yourself (CMT LVL 1 is a start) so go to school, you need to price currency yourself (Do you know the Real Exchange Rate of the pair your trading?) have you added in every single factor and done your homework? Or are you gambling and throwing your money in the trash? Another thing, DO NOT, focus on money..... focus on your style, focus on managing your account, do you not remember having a fake checkbook as a child? Or even, trading POGS, Pokemon Cards, Basketball cards, etc as a child? It's all in the same category Value, Accounting, you don't need someone feeding you bad information. I feel as though I'm ranting, but the truth is I made more money then you did this week... Why? (By the way if you don't believe me I challenge anyone and will share P&L no problem) I did It because I study, I read, I focus on the country, remember you're not just flipping a coin, you're not sitting at a table in Vegas, this could be potentially the greatest thing in your life, could change it for the better, could tell your boss to go fudge himself... Hell, wife/girlfriend too! This isn't a game of "follow the leader," this is Currency.

-Please voice your opinion and do keep in mind if you're a pro, guide people in the right direction.

Regards,

DTRH