VPS Copy Trade up to 6 brokers

I have a XM account and interested to Copy Trade up to 6 Expert Advice (EA).

What I understand is, if you want to copy trade from 6 people, I MUST have 6 accounts.

My question is:

1. When I login to METATRADER 5, I can only login one account at a time, so what VPS would you suggest so that I can have all my 6 accounts actively running with the 6 copy trading?

2. If I were not to subscribe to any VPS and just keep my computer on 24/7 with a connected UPS machine, how do I open 6 MetaTrader5 application at a time with different account for different window so that all runs simulantenously?

Thanks

If you are talking about MQL5 VPS so it is one MQL5 VPS subscription per one trading account.
And about Signal service: one signal subscription per one trading account too.
Trading signals for MetaTrader 5
Trading signals for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
A showcase of successful trading strategies with automated copy trading

kalimkalimkalim:

I have a XM account and interested to Copy Trade up to 6 Expert Advice (EA).

What I understand is, if you want to copy trade from 6 people, I MUST have 6 accounts.

My question is:

1. When I login to METATRADER 5, I can only login one account at a time, so what VPS would you suggest so that I can have all my 6 accounts actively running with the 6 copy trading?

2. If I were not to subscribe to any VPS and just keep my computer on 24/7 with a connected UPS machine, how do I open 6 MetaTrader5 application at a time with different account for different window so that all runs simulantenously?

Thanks

First don't confuse signal copying with Expert Advisors trading, they are 2 entirely different things.

What you want is signal copying and you can do it, if you login into each of your 6 trading accounts at a time and perform the signal subscription procedure, following a migration of your signals settings to a MQL5 VPS subscription, in order to login into the next trading account and repeat the whole setup for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th of your trading accounts.

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)