VPS ICMarkets latency - page 2

Ramazan Turkhan #:

Hello Elena ,

I registered VPS on MT4 platform . But it does not show Newyork server . i attached picture to describe 

MQL5 VPS is your trading environment on the cloud, it doesn't work as ordinary VPS, your latency values you see are still of your local terminal's and not of your MQL5 VPS.

When you use MQL5 VPS you do not need to keep your computer on.

You must synchronize properly your EAs and/or indicators in order to work on the virtual server.

Your MQL5 VPS's journal log will begin recording after your first synchronization.

In order to synchronize an Expert Advisor with your MQL5 VPS server, you need to attach your EA on a chart, click the Auto Trading button and then right click on your VPS server >> Synchronize experts, indicators.

After the synchronization you check the VPS (right click) >> Journals, that you are getting the following message: 1 (or whatever) chart, 1 (or whatever) EA, 0 (or whatever) custom indicators, signal disabled.

After the synchronization with your MQL5 VPS you DO NOT keep the Auto Trading button ON.

Hi guys, i bought a VPS MQL5 New York NY4 30 ut it doesn't appear on my MT5. It appears on my web MQL5 profile in the hosting section but nothing in the MT5.

On the account tab on MT5, i don't see the VPS.

Can you help me?

Huffancs00 #:

Hi guys, i bought a VPS MQL5 New York NY4 30 ut it doesn't appear on my MT5. It appears on my web MQL5 profile in the hosting section but nothing in the MT5.

On the account tab on MT5, i don't see the VPS.

Can you help me?

Look above, MQL5 VPS appears under your account number in the Navigator window, read the previous post.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Look above, MQL5 VPS appears under your account number in the Navigator window, read the previous post.

I don't :(

Huffancs00 #:

Right now i'm connected to a 100ms server and the problem is not my internet connection (ping under 30, Download 100Mbps).

Can you help me?

Connect your trading account to MT5 and you will see your VPS below the trading account in Navigator.
All details about your VPS subscription - this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Huffancs00 #:
I don't :(

Check that you have bought your MQL5 VPS for the correct trading account and restart your terminal.

Ramazan Turkhan #:

Hello Elena ,

I registered VPS on MT4 platform . But it does not show Newyork server . i attached picture to describe 

MQL5 VPS is not working like ordinary VPS, you don't see it's lower latency in your local terminal's bottom corner.

MQL5 VPS is your trading environment on the cloud, so you need to migrate to it the charts, indicator and EAs you want to trade.

When you use MQL5 VPS you do not need to keep your computer on.

You must synchronize properly your EAs and/or indicators in order to work on the virtual server.

Your MQL5 VPS's journal log will begin recording after your first synchronization.

In order to synchronize an Expert Advisor with your MQL5 VPS server, you need to attach your EA on a chart, click the Auto Trading button and then right click on your VPS server >> Synchronize experts, indicators.

After the synchronization you check the VPS (right click) >> Journals, that you are getting the following message: 1 (or whatever) chart, 1 (or whatever) EA, 0 (or whatever) custom indicators, signal disabled.

After the synchronization with your MQL5 VPS you DO NOT keep the Auto Trading button ON.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

, your latency values you see are still of your local terminal's and not of your MQL5 VPS.

Hello ,

where should I look to see the real values . then

thank you for info

Ramazan Turkhan #:

Hello ,

where should I look to see the real values . then

thank you for info

Navigator window >> MQL5 VPS >> Right click >> Details

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Check that you have bought your MQL5 VPS for the correct trading account and restart your terminal.

As you can see from the screens I attached, the VPS is connected to the account that I'm logged in on MT5. I really don't understand where's the problem :(