Does anyone know how this happened? - page 3

vahid63 #:
After I suspected manipulation of my account, I placed more than one hundred limit orders with a volume of 0.01 just to be sure, and none of them opened at the correct price.

Hello, in your printscreen your order was a sell limit. Broker opened it at a better price than your input

Marian Nelu Iopsu #:

Hello, in your printscreen your order was a sell limit. Broker opened it at a better price than your input

Hello. No, the order has been opened at a worse price. Sell limit order placed at 135.646 but it opened at 135.423 with 223 points difference. But importantly, the chart has not reached to 135.423. the candle lowest price is about 135.600 and this is the biggest problem.

vahid63 # :
After I suspected manipulation of my account, I placed more than one hundred limit orders with a volume of 0.01 just to be sure, and none of them opened at the correct price.

In that case it's slippage. But I must admit that the first screenshot is curious. Could you check the tick history for the exact spread and share it at the time the order was opened?

Maybe it's not drawn because it's too futile...? Maybe only on one isolated tick ?

vahid63 #:
My advice is recording the spread for the broker, some of broker have super high spread from time 0 to 3, and 23 to 24, and it can happen 10pips or 30pips spread, even USDJPY normal spread if 0.3pips. As I know the order may fill base on the order flow, and what my opinion is, record the spread and check. 

But in your case, my personal advice is don't trade when market offer higher spread, the order may fill since not much order in the market. 

Real market and tester is different, so We unable to check it out by tester. The only way to check it out is, you try do this:-

1. Recording the Spread 
2. Place same order and recording your chart, see would it happen again? 

Icham Aidibe #:

In that case it's slippage. But I must admit that the first screenshot is curious. Could you check the tick history for the exact spread and share it at the time the order was opened?

Maybe it's not drawn because it's too futile...? Maybe only on one isolated tick ?

Slippage opened market or stop orders at worse price. But when limit orders fall in slippage, they open at better price. I attach tick history. there is no slippage. Do you see the price that order opened at it?
Files:

Lim Kah Keing #:
My advice is recording the spread for the broker, some of broker have super high spread from time 0 to 3, and 23 to 24, and it can happen 10pips or 30pips spread, even USDJPY normal spread if 0.3pips. As I know the order may fill base on the order flow, and what my opinion is, record the spread and check. 

But in your case, my personal advice is don't trade when market offer higher spread, the order may fill since not much order in the market. 

Real market and tester is different, so We unable to check it out by tester. The only way to check it out is, you try do this:-

1. Recording the Spread 
2. Place same order and recording your chart, see would it happen again? 
As i said before, this problem occurred at all hours, not just midnight. 

vahid63 #:
Slippage opened market or stop orders at worse price. But when limit orders fall to slippage, they open at better price. I attach tick history. there is no slippage. Do you see the price that order opened at it?
It s an isolated tick the black arrow is hiding the Ask Price i want to see the spread

Icham Aidibe #:
It s an isolated tick the black arrow is hiding the Ask Price i want to see the spread
see
Files:

vahid63 #:
see
It reached it on only ONE tick, it was a pending order so it opened it ... 
luck/unluck is the name western ppl give to god ⚡...

It does not explain slippage. Limit order by definition should not slip. At least not negative.