<...> - Rented

To <...>/MQL5 Admin,

Just rented/paid the <...>, i am new to forex, how will I get the EA and install in the MT5.

Thanks.

Ask the author/seller for support (in private messages for example).
Because the discussion about the Market products is prohibited on the forum.

or use the following instruction:

----------------------

How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor
How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor
  • www.mql5.com
How to buy, install, test and use a MT5 Expert Advisor Here is a step by step guide for buying, installing, testing and using a Metatrader 5 Expert Advisor (Robot, Bot are whatever): 1. First make

Sergey Golubev #:

Ask the author/seller for support (in private messages for example).
Because the discussion about the Market products is prohibited on the forum.

or use the following instruction:

----------------------

Thanks Sergey, but he is not replying to my telegraph message...Just got worried, paid $199 for 1 month rent and the MQL5 chat is just a robot.

rzlozada846 #:
Thanks Sergey, but he is not replying to my telegraph message...Just got worried, paid $199 for 1 month rent and the MQL5 chat is just a robot.

MQL5 chart will not help you to install EA which you bought.
Because if you bought something so you should know how to use it.
And more - rent purchases can not be refunded:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i want to cancel a none active purchase

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.10.23 09:37

I've just been informed that a  cancellation is only available for: non-rent purchases made within 7 days and having 0 used activations.

--------------------

What to do?

1. Try to install your EA/robot by yourself on the links I provided (it is not a difficult to do - many users was reading those instructions and they installed the EA they purchased).
2. And, on the same time - try to get the seller (by PM on the forum or any).

rzlozada846 #Just rented/paid the <...>, i am new to forex, how will I get the EA and install in the MT5 ... but he is not replying to my telegraph message...Just got worried, paid $199 for 1 month rent and the MQL5 chat is just a robot.

You should have considered that before renting the product. How to you expect to use it when you don't even know how the MetaTrader terminal works and how to download and install the product?

How will you set it up and and adjust its parameters? How will you keep track of its functionality and progress?

Don't you think you should have first invested in your knowledge and understanding of the platform, and trading in general before make the purchase?

Also, read the following as well ... Tips to avoid being scammed …