How do i know if a Signal had a margin call?

Hello ppl, i have been checking the signals and even subscribed to one with a very bad experience, but i still dont know how can i know if the signal is good enough.

The exact question is, how do i know if a signal has produced margin calls anytime in its life range?

At first i thought that the "drawdown" was the number had to check but now im not sure. I thought that a more than 70% of drawdown was bad but i got a margin call with even with a 50% signal.

I don't really understand how it works but i read in some signal reviews that some people got margin calls but the drawdown was only 36%, how is that possible?

For example this signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/62134

What i want to know is what do I have to check in a signal to know if i can trust it, how risky is it and if it ever got a margin call by just reading the statistics. Relative drawdown ? Drawdown by balance?

Even if the signal has no red numbers in the monthly growht, it sometimes receibes a margin call... how is this happening?

Thank you! 

1. No. of subscribers

2. Maximum Drawdown <50%

3. Profit factor >10

4. More than six months of trading in live account.

5. Good reviews from subscribers

6. monthly ROI should not be negative. 

Thanks for this reply, but isn't margin call a 100% drawdown?

And about the profit factor, i read that greater than 1 means its profitable, why 10? 

How can this user (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/90595) call margin one's account if his profict factor is 2 and drawdown is 22%?? 

Bahamut:

Thanks for this reply, but isn't margin call a 100% drawdown?

And about the profit factor, i read that greater than 1 means its profitable, why 10? 

How can this user (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/90595) call margin one's account if his profict factor is 2 and drawdown is 22%?? 

i do not see any margin call on the account. and besides he is still trading

Just check the reviews and you will see the comment about a margin call.

Bahamut:
Just check the reviews and you will see the comment about a margin call.
ok, i glanced through the review. I think one of the subscriber might have used a high risk percentage of his deposit to sign-up to the signal so lot size will be amplified according to the leverage  and maybe his account balance was not enough to survive during the drawdown period. Its happens all the time to greedy rookie traders. :D

Hi every body

I’m not a pro forex trader, I want to know what margin call level is? Why different account type has got different margin call level? Is it better that our account has a higher level or lower? Would you please help me? Thanks.

tomsmart2001:

Hi every body

I’m not a pro forex trader, I want to know what margin call level is? Why different account type has got different margin call level? Is it better that our account has a higher level or lower? Would you please help me? Thanks.

When you run out of capital and your broker starts to close your positions to prevent further loss.

It's one of the most undesirable events.