Does metatrader hides my ip from ISP when accessing to the broker?

How exactly metatrader works when establishing my connection between me to the broker

Can my ISP see the connection from my IP address to the Broker's IP while using metatrader?

I'm asking this because in my country accessing to the "broker i use" is not allowed, therefore i use DNS or VPN to access it. (Yes, even dns change works for access but ofc vpn safer and hides the ip)

But with metatrader i can trade without any dns or vpn directly from API and i don't know if this is safe from my side.

Thank you.

Zerry:

How exactly metatrader works when establishing my connection between me to the broker

Can my ISP see the connection from my IP address to the Broker's IP while using metatrader?

I'm asking this because in my country accessing to the "broker i use" is not allowed, therefore i use DNS or VPN to access it. (Yes, even dns change works for access but ofc vpn safer and hides the ip)

But with metatrader i can trade without any dns or vpn directly from API and i don't know if this is safe from my side.

Thank you.

which country do you live

sanane sanane1 #:

same as yours

sanane sanane1 #:

Turkey as you can guess :)

Zerry: I'm asking this because in my country accessing to the "broker i use" is not allowed, therefore
  1. Why are you breaking your country's laws? (Criminal)
  2. Lying to your broker, means you might not be able to withdraw from your account. (Taxes)
  3. Us users here, do not know the terminal's code, so how should we know any more than you? How much do you trust us. (I have a bridge to sell you)

William Roeder #:
  1. Why are you breaking your country's laws? (Criminal)
  2. Lying to your broker, means you might not be able to withdraw from your account. (Taxes)
  3. Us users here, do not know the terminal's code, so how should we know any more than you? How much do you trust us. (I have a bridge to sell you)
The company already has a lot of Turkish customers. And the woman who called me from London to welcome me was a Turk. When I mentioned these problems, she said that they never had any problems. And they have been accepting turkey for a long time. But at the same time, she said that if there is a legal situation related to Turkey in the future, they are not the ones who will inform me about it.