Historical Data

Hello,

Now I'm looking for Metatrader4 Historical Forex Data including all time flames(1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 4H, 1D, 1W, 1M) and from 2011 January 1st but I can't find anywhere online.

I went to Tools > Options > Charts and then set the max bars in history and chart to a really big number.

Then went the history center and download the data but I could download only recent data in terms of time flames 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M. 

I really appreciate if you could let me know where I can find and download all data I'm seeking.

Thanks in advance

How to prepare MT4 for backtesting/trading with some pair- post 
How to Start with Metatrader 5 - How to Prepare Metatrader 5 Quotes for Other Applications
How to Start with Metatrader 5 - How to Prepare Metatrader 5 Quotes for Other Applications
  • www.mql5.com
How to prepare metatrader 5 quotes for other applications. To send changes to the repository, execute the. Mql5 programming language: advanced use of the trading platform metatrader 5: creating trading robots and indicators

By the way, there is the section for MT4 on the forum so I am moving your thread to this section.