How can get buffer value from supply demand indicator

I want to call buffer value from zone indicator , it is multitimeframe indicator.

here is its buffer

int t1;

t1=0; SetIndexBuffer(t1,BufferResistance1); SetIndexEmptyValue(t1,0.0); SetIndexStyle(t1,DRAW_NONE);
t1+=1; SetIndexBuffer(t1,BufferResistance2); SetIndexEmptyValue(t1,0.0); SetIndexStyle(t1,DRAW_NONE);
t1+=1; SetIndexBuffer(t1,BufferResistance3); SetIndexEmptyValue(t1,0.0); SetIndexStyle(t1,DRAW_NONE);
t1+=1; SetIndexBuffer(t1,BufferSupport1); SetIndexEmptyValue(t1,0.0); SetIndexStyle(t1,DRAW_NONE);
t1+=1; SetIndexBuffer(t1,BufferSupport2); SetIndexEmptyValue(t1,0.0); SetIndexStyle(t1,DRAW_NONE);
t1+=1; SetIndexBuffer(t1,BufferSupport3); SetIndexEmptyValue(t1,0.0); SetIndexStyle(t1,DRAW_NONE);

it look strange for me to get buffer value .

how can get value

LONNV: it look strange for me to get buffer value .
  1. Is this any less clear?

SetIndexBuffer(0,BufferResistance1); SetIndexEmptyValue(0,0.0); SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_NONE);
    SetIndexBuffer(1,BufferResistance2); SetIndexEmptyValue(1,0.0); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_NONE);
    SetIndexBuffer(2,BufferResistance3); SetIndexEmptyValue(2,0.0); SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_NONE);
    SetIndexBuffer(3,BufferSupport1);    SetIndexEmptyValue(3,0.0); SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_NONE);
    SetIndexBuffer(4,BufferSupport2);    SetIndexEmptyValue(4,0.0); SetIndexStyle(4,DRAW_NONE);
    SetIndexBuffer(5,BufferSupport3);    SetIndexEmptyValue(5,0.0); SetIndexStyle(5,DRAW_NONE);
  2. What does that code have to do with iCustom?

Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into EA/indicator (using iCustom) and do what you want with it.
              (MT4) Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 programming forum (2017)