If indicators or too many parameters are used in the model, it will enter an endless vortex of parameter tuning

Parameter optimization in quantitative trading is based on the assumption that the future market will continue or approximate. However, the market is disordered and illogical...
If indicators or too many parameters are used in the model, it will enter an endless vortex of parameter tuning...

Dao Liang Ding: Parameter optimization in quantitative trading is based on the assumption that the future market will continue or approximate. However, the market is disordered and illogical...
If indicators or too many parameters are used in the model, it will enter an endless vortex of parameter tuning...

May I ask what is the point of your post? Are you asking something?

Fernando Carreiro #:

May I ask what is the point of your post? Are you asking something?

Not asking anything, but stating the fact that all EA's, if they use too many parameters or indicators, will fall into an endless vortex that will never end.

A good EA should have few or no parameters, it should be adaptive

Dao Liang Ding #:

Not asking anything, but stating the fact that all EA's, if they use too many parameters or indicators, will fall into an endless vortex that will never end.

A good EA should have few or no parameters, it should be adaptive

I'd love to see an adaptive ea with no param 🤣

John Winsome Munar #:
I'd love to see an adaptive ea with no param 🤣

We are working towards this goal, but unfortunately, so far, we still haven't been able to reach the goal, and there is still a long way to go in the future, but this does not prevent "parameterless adaptive" from becoming a guiding light ahead.