Exit a trade with signal or chartindicator

Hi All,
I‘m wondering if there is an easy way to exit a trade using a signal or indicator I have in my charts.
This is default in Ninjatrader.
I bought very good third party tools but would like to exit fully or partially a trade automatically if price reaches the indicator (band for example) or if a signal pops up.
Thanks 

Dominik Hipp: I‘m wondering if there is an easy way to exit a trade using a signal or indicator I have in my charts. This is default in Ninjatrader. I bought very good third party tools but would like to exit fully or partially a trade automatically if price reaches the indicator (band for example) or if a signal pops up.
You have to code an EA to do that. Such behaviour is not default in MetaTrader.

Fernando Carreiro #:
You have to code an EA to do that. Such behaviour is not default in MetaTrader.

Hi Fernando,

thanks for your reply.

i found a little tool which is doing this:

<Deleted>

However you can only use 1 indicator.

So i thought i can use another tool to merge 2 or 3 of them. Like this:

<Deleted>

I will test this next week. This could be easy without coding :)

Dominik Hipp #: Hi Fernando, thanks for your reply. i found a little tool which is doing this: <Deleted> However you can only use 1 indicator. So i thought i can use another tool to merge 2 or 3 of them. Like this: <Deleted> I will test this next week. This could be easy without coding :)
Don't just copy/paste code onto your post. Please use the "</>" (Alt-S) to add code, otherwise moderators will simply delete it.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Don't just copy/paste code onto your post. Please use the "</>" (Alt-S) to add code, otherwise moderators will simply delete it.

interesting. Don't understand why but ok.

Those are the 2 tools i have in mind:

<Deleted>

<Deleted>

Dominik Hipp #:

interesting. Don't understand why but ok.

Those are the 2 tools i have in mind:

<Deleted>

<Deleted>

Do not post links to commercial websites.

Dominik Hipp #: interesting. Don't understand why but ok. Those are the 2 tools i have in mind: <Deleted> <Deleted>

It seems you did not use the "</>" icon and the moderators have deleted your code again. It's forum policy because it is difficult to read code otherwise.

EDIT: It seems the reason was something else.