Want to add RSI to stochastic

I have tried dragging and dropping stochastic on RSI but it doesn't show me "apply to" option in stochastic. What can I do? Thank you!

Hill Dull: I have tried dragging and dropping stochastic on RSI but it doesn't show me "apply to" option in stochastic. What can I do? Thank you!

Mathematically not possible. Stochastic also depends on the High and Low prices, and not just on the Close price. So it can't be applied to other indicators.

EDIT: Knowledge is power, so my advice is that you always study the mathematics behind any indicator. It will help you understand how it works and how best to apply it in your trading. Don't just take that knowledge for granted.

You will have to search for it, code it, or hire someone.

Look at the stochastic(close) and incorporate that code into stochastic(rsi)

"The Stochastic RSI indicator (Stoch RSI) is essentially an indicator of an indicator."

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/32185

Stoch RSI MT5
Stoch RSI MT5
  • www.mql5.com
The Stochastic RSI indicator (Stoch RSI) is essentially an indicator of an indicator. It is used in technical analysis to provide a stochastic calculation to the RSI indicator. This means that it is a measure of RSI relative to its own high/low range over a user defined period of time. The Stochastic RSI is an oscillator that calculates a value between 0 and 1 which is then plotted as a line. This indicator is primarily used for identifying overbought and oversold conditions.