import MetaTrader5 as mt5 in JupyterLab

Good morning to all

On the next screen shot a couple of attempts to install Mt5 in a Jupyterlab Notebook from Google Cloud, what Im doing wrong? Does Mt5 library works in JupyterLab? 

Any ideas or recommendations more than appreciated

Code Atempts

I use the following bundle: MetaTrader 5 installed on a desktop PC. Library installed on PC

pip install MetaTrader5

( MetaTrader for Python ) and 'Python' and 'jupyter notebook' installed on the PC.

Everything works great.

Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader for Python - Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Hello,

I have installed MT5 and Jupyter Lab successfully. I al currently trying to integrate both platforms and tried to download the MT5 Libraries in Jupiter Lab with :  pip install MetaTrader5

I get the following message.

@MOUSSA SEYDI SALL #: I have installed MT5 and Jupyter Lab successfully. I al currently trying to integrate both platforms and tried to download the MT5 Libraries in Jupiter Lab with :  pip install MetaTrader5

I get the following message.

Please search 🔍 before you post.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MetaTrader 5 API error

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.12.06 12:01

Please note that currently, the API Connector to MetaTrader 5 Terminal, only supports up to version 3.11 of Python, even though the current release of Python is 3.12.