Security Question

Hi, i have this notifications and I'm no t sure if are a security breach and someone is entering my account. Can you tell me what those are please?
Files:
image4.jpeg  41 kb
image3.jpg  112 kb

Ernesto Barrueta: Hi, i have this notifications and I'm no t sure if are a security breach and someone is entering my account. Can you tell me what those are please?

You are probably accessing the MQL5 website from multiple devices and locations with a dynamic IP address, and you have probably enabled the security option " Notify about IP address changes via MetaQuotes ID " in your profile.

If this is indeed the case, you can change it by going to your Profile → Settings Security "Binding to IP address" and disable the option " Notify about IP address changes via MetaQuotes ID "

If however, you are not accessing your account from those devices or locations and suspect someone is using your credentials without consent, then change your password for the site immediately and use a more secure password.

That its only for the MQL5 website? I was not accessing at least from that location. I dont remember if I had password for the MQL5 site, i just changed my MT4 password

Ernesto Barrueta #: That its only for the MQL5 website? I was not accessing at least from that location. I dont remember if I had password for the MQL5 site, i just changed my MT4 password

The terminal applications (on the desktop and on mobile) also access the MQL5 website. It even states that in those notifications.

You have to change the MQL5 login password, not necessarily the trading account password.

Don't confuse trading accounts with MQL5 website account. Those are two different things.