Unspecified Error - page 2

I am having the same issue as well. anyone from mql5 know whats going on?

niklesht #:
I am having the same issue as well. anyone from mql5 know whats going on?

"The MQL5 team has received your request. We usually respond in 3 working days." I guess we'll find out...

just delete virtualhosts.dat in profiles folder and community.ini in config folder and you will be able to restart your mt4

Karl Benoit #:
just delete virtualhosts.dat in profiles folder and community.ini in config folder and you will be able to restart your mt4
Yes.  It solves the problem , but you still get the error when you try to login to mql5.

Rizmy Muthalif #:
Yes.  It solves the problem , but you still get the error when you try to login to mql5.
This is a temporary solve so that you can access your client. The real issue is with MQL5 at the moment so just got to hope they get whatever it is up and running again.

yes of coures
Rizmy Muthalif #:

yes of course but until they solve the problem you can't access your vps and mql5 account via mt4

I am in the same position, new active trades running on the vps but no access to the vps. Client crash "Unexpected Error" multiple times until I realized not login to the community through the client when I installed a clean instance. Glad I found this thread before I trashed all the clients and lost all my work. Sure, hope they fix this fast.

mytrader47x #:
I am in the same position, new active trades running on the vps but no access to the vps. Client crash "Unexpected Error" multiple times until I realized not login to the community through the client when I installed a clean instance. Glad I found this thread before I trashed all the clients and lost all my work. Sure, hope they fix this fast.

Does the trades on your vps work fine? I worry about if they had been hacked and there were some big problem with the trades on their vps.

leon921011 #:

Does the trades on your vps work fine? I worry about if they had been hacked and there were some big problem with the trades on their vps.

Mine are working, working doesn't mean that you don't lose money. And the EAs are already complied into binary code that it's nearly impossible to hack the EAs. They are either working or crashed.

I have the same and when I have closed the MT4 terminal, it wont open again!!!! Only those MT4 ACC that have a MQL VPS..What is happening?