Weird thing happening.. Am I blocked ? - I have contacted mql5 and awaiting for response

Hello guys, this is my first post here.

I'm opening this topic in order to know if any of you ever experienced something like this before.

I was performing some test with my EA's during the weekend. 

Yesterday I have bought a 3 months VPS subscription as my 1 month expired. 

Everything was working fine and suddenly my IC Market platform displayed an error ( Images below for reference ) and everything stopped working.

I am not able to connect mql5 and account, when I do the error shows up. After the error shows up the only way to open meta trader again is by deleting profile and history folder and even when I do that it doesn't allow me to connect to any of the services.

I have noticed that my VPS is displaying some Chinese characters ( I'm not sure if this has to do with the issue only referring because I never seen that before ) under Host which I don't know why it changed on my hosting page.

I have moved all my files to a "fresh" computer to filter the issue and it does exactly the same thing, meaning the issue wasn't in my main PC.

My question is , have you ever encountered something like this ?

Thank you for your time guys!

Happy trades!

I'm having this EXACT same issue, and so is my cousin! On multiple computers. We have reinstalled MT4 completely, and everything works UNTIL we log into MQL5, and THEN we get the "unspecified error" and MT4 will never open again. We're not sure what to do about it either. You'll never hear back from MQL5 though, they don't have any tech support. We've tried downloading older versions of MT4, no fix.

MT5 also had updates over the weekend, but they work fine after restarting. We are seeing the Chinese characters as well on our VPS, but MT5 seems to work fine regardless. It's only MT4 that is unusable.

Same thing with me. Korean characters where the server names should be and can't see servers on the MT4 client...

Same issue for me. Then mt4 keeps crashing after I tried restarting it

Has this issue been solved?

Vikk2100 #:
Has this issue been solved?
If it is related to MQL5 VPS for Metatrader 4 so it was solved (the main discussion thread about it is this one: MQL5 VPS problem ).
MQL5 VPS problem
MQL5 VPS problem
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, is anyone facing the MQL5 VPS problem...