Buffers and alerts. Are there any shortcuts to make Automated trading easier?

Hi.

I'm a newbie.

I want to commission a freelance job, but I do not know if it is practical or possible to program.

Problem statement:

There are a lot of very cool EAs that can help you automate custom indicators into an EA. These EA's require buffer values of buy and sell signals. Most of the time these are visible in the color tab of indicator, but not always. Is there a way to simply record buy and sell signals, without using buffers. I'm thinking out of the box. Perhaps alerts can be sent to Telegram or recorded in a different way. When signal, and filter signals have all been recorded, a trade is opened. Is this possible? Obviously set amount of bars or other conditions should be the parameters for these alerts to follow in the required order. 

If not possible is it a realistic job to ask a programmer to create an EA that records indicator name and buy sell buffer index nr? I know everybody will say that one should just look in the color tab but it is not always that easy. Perhaps back-test and record list with indicator names and signal buffer index nr.

It is not easy, nor practical, to make a general purpose EA that will work with any and all types of Indicators. This is especially true for Indicators that do not use buffers, which are much more difficult to use in EAs.

So, in my opinion, commissioning such a Freelance job is asking for trouble. You will be creating a headache for the developer and for yourself.

Fernando Carreiro #:

It is not easy, nor practical, to make a general purpose EA that will work with any and all types of Indicators. This is especially true for Indicators that do not use buffers, which are much more difficult to use in EAs.

So, in my opinion, commissioning such a Freelance job is asking for trouble. You will be creating a headache for the developer and for yourself.

Thank you.