Why do I get a worse price for a Limit Order in MT5 simulation mode?

Hi,
just saw that my limit sell/buy orders in simulation mode were sometimes filled worse than the limit price (see attachment for a limit sell order)?

I think a limit order is always executed at the limit price, better or not at all.

What am I doing wrong there?

Thanks...
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
  • www.mql5.com
Trade Orders in DOM - Trade Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Files:
dd.png  31 kb

This is a tester feature. If you want your limits not to slide, connect to a netting account, create a custom symbol with Exchange calculation.

Hi,

sorry I'm not so familiar with MT5.

I just checked my account and found that I'm already connected to a netting account.
2022.06.02 07:56:32.528 Network 'xxxx520': trading has been enabled - netting mode

"This is a tester feature"
Which tester feature is this, if a Limit Order is always to a fixed price?

"Create a custom symbol with Exchange calculation"
What does this mean?

Thanks...

Then get yourself familiar.

The tester has a lot of peculiar features. This is one of them. A Limit order should execute at the requested price or better but guarantees no fill. Unlike a Market order. Fill is guaranteed, the price is not. There are brokers where a Limit order turns Market order when triggered. Maybe this is the reason why it is simulated this way. Off course you do not want to trade with such broker.

Research / read the documentation regarding Custom symbols.

Enrique Dangeroux #:

Then get yourself familiar.

The tester has a lot of peculiar features. This is one of them. A Limit order should execute at the requested price or better but guarantees no fill. Unlike a Market order. Fill is guaranteed, the price is not. There are brokers where a Limit order turns Market order when triggered. Maybe this is the reason why it is simulated this way. Off course you do not want to trade with such broker.

Research / read the documentation regarding Custom symbols.

Thanks!

"There are brokers where a Limit order turns Market order when triggered."

I use a Demo Account of the broker. Is this the reason?

On the other side I use the same broker and datafeed for Bookmap and there Limit Orders are correctly handled.

Whats about 

SetDeviationInPoints()

Why should I also artificially generate slippage?