graphic screen freezing

Sometimes my metatrader 5 screen freezes. When I make a new connection it goes back to normal. Is there any script to monitor and perform the reconnection when it gets frozen?

1. Why does it surprise you that the screen freezes when the terminal looses a connection, and updates when it makes a new connection?
  2. Why do you need to make a connection? The terminal will reconnect once the PC is connected to the internet, or the existing connection times out.
  3. There may be scripts that monitor, but the terminal automatically reconnects so no code is required.

William Roeder # :
  1. Por que você se surpreende que a tela se congela quando faz o terminal perde uma conexão e atualizações quando uma nova conexão?
  2. Por que você precisa fazer uma conexão? O terminal se reconectará assim que o PC estiver conectado à Internet ou a uma conexão existente expirar.
  3. Pode haver scripts que monitorem, mas o terminal se reconecta automaticamente, portanto, nenhum código é necessário.

I must have expressed it wrong and I apologize for that. It happens that my metatrader intermittently freezes the charts. For example, I can mention that new candles do not appear and when I look at the market observation and negotiations, variations occur normally. Faced with this scenario, I perform a new login of the trading account and the chart updates and returns to work normally.

LuisOrtin #: I perform a new login of the trading account and the chart updates and returns to work normally.

Not reconnecting might be a server problem. Try a different broker.