how to find traded timeframe within history or log files

Hi!

when evaluating the performance of my EA that's running on demo, i'm having trouble finding out which timeframe a pair was traded.

I changed the TF a few weeks ago & unfortunately, didn't take a note of the exact day, as i thought (newbie...) it would be visible within /logs, MQL5/Logs or the History tab.

Is there a way to get the data in retrospect?

Thanks

irynia: Hi! when evaluating the performance of my EA that's running on demo, i'm having trouble finding out which timeframe a pair was traded. I changed the TF a few weeks ago & unfortunately, didn't take a note of the exact day, as i thought (newbie...) it would be visible within /logs, MQL5/Logs or the History tab. Is there a way to get the data in retrospect?

Trades are not associated with time-frame in any way, so such information is not stored nor printed to the logs.

If you want to keep track of that information you will have to do it yourself, either manually, or if you use EAs to trade, then have the EA record that information, either by encoding it into the magic number, or by outputting it to a file or or log.