Problem with MT4 platforms

Hey guys,  I have a problem in my machine and i would like to know if anyone has ever been through this.

Whenever i open a MT4 platform, doesnt matter which one, and there is a pair loaded or i load a pair into the charts a screen of properties pop up on screen and i cant close it no matter what i do.

This is the windows that keeps poppin up

https://cdn.xbinop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/MetaTraderProperities.png

I've tried to click ok, cancel, reset several times it just pops up again and doesnt allow me to do anything else in the plataform. tried tick/untick every checksbox in the common tab.

Tried reinstalling it, deleting everything from appdata and registry.

Tried making a brand new windows user, tried other networks aswell.

Nothing seems to solve the problem and i wouldnt want to format my machine right now.

I was wondering if anyone experienced this problem before and if there is a workaround.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Then, please show a screenshot!
i linked a screenshot, couldnt manage to add the image itself for in the body

From your linked image, that is the Chart Properties, usually opened with the F8 key. See if that key is not "stuck" on your keyboard.

Paulo Duarte #: i linked a screenshot, couldnt manage to add the image itself for in the body

When you can't post an image (because of low rating), then you can simply attach it as a file.

Fernando Carreiro #:

From your linked image, that is the Chart Properties, usually opened with the F8 key. See if that key is not "stuck" on your keyboard.

That makes a lot of sense, gonna try it, thanks for the reply.

Fernando Carreiro #:

When you can't post an image (because of low rating), then you can simply attach it as a file.

It was indeed the stuck key, saddly punching the key didnt work, i disabled it via device manager and i'm using an external keyboard. (its a laptop)

Thanks a lot.

how do i +rep here ?

Paulo Duarte #: It was indeed the stuck key, saddly punching the key didnt work, i disabled it via device manager and i'm using an external keyboard. (its a laptop. Thanks a lot.

You are welcome!

Paulo Duarte #: how do i +rep here ?

If you mean, mark or "like" on the correct answer, then there is no such functionality on this form.