No connection to server.

Hello Friends,  I'm trading with Ava Trades using MQL5 VPS.  Almost 2 weeks now this is what I get. Foto attached.What's gone wrong? Anyone there who ca help? Many thanks everyone. Nillscash

I can not see anything from your screenshots.

If MQL5 VPS can not connect to the trading server fo your broker so you can see it in MQL5 VPS journal. If yes so - change MQL5 VPS server using this link:

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Try closing the terminal and delete «data folder»\..\config\terminal.ini You'll lose the placement of any open charts.
              Toolbars disappear - MQL4 programming forum (2011)
              MT4 Freezing when selecting Indicator List or Object List. Help! - MQL4 programming forum #4 #11 (2008)
              MT5 under wine (Linux) - issue since build 2981 - MT5 - General - MQL5 programming forum (2021.06.24)