"position limit reached"

I couldn't enter because I got an error saying "position limit reached" when I didn't have a position, but I couldn't get it even after checking a few hours later. However, one hour after that, I suddenly entered the limit price and lost, and when I contacted the securities company because I could not enter, it was said that there was a problem with MT5. Please compensate for the loss and explain the cause.

cozirin1001:
I couldn't enter because I got an error saying "position limit reached" when I didn't have a position, but I couldn't get it even after checking a few hours later. However, one hour after that, I suddenly entered the limit price and lost, and when I contacted the securities company because I could not enter, it was said that there was a problem with MT5. Please compensate for the loss and explain the cause.

Speak to your broker. MT5 is only software. The broker is the one that defines trading times and contract specifications. Make sure you are working with a reputable and regulated broker and not some scam broker.

As for your loss, assuming you are working with a reputable and regulated broker, then that is due to your own lack of knowledge, experience and skill. No one here will compensate you or "explain" anything as we are only normal users here. All we users here can do for you is offer guidance for any specific issues you are having difficulty understanding.

Please be aware that there is also a Japanese forum if you prefer speaking in your own language.