ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 22

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

A ban is good, for one thing, it immediately frees up time :)

while on the buy you can google the fundamental signal under the code phrase - "how one general turned the market

) for now, is there any doubt that it will not last long?

VVT #:

) For now, is there any doubt that it won't be for long?

That's as far as it goes.

VVT #:

) for now, is there any doubt that it won't be for long?

There are doubts and this is quite normal. He has only said so far (hearsay), but when what he said will be implemented, i.e. already by (the fact), there is a possibility that the "general reversal" will go a bit higher, meaning the RF market is up, USD is down.

I think we should fix at least a part of it.

By the way, it did not go up today, although in the morning everything was in the green zone.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

I did not expect that the service developed by MetaQuotes, which involves connecting users to the channel, is punishable by a ban.

Well, as if for me, if I'm connected somewhere and I still want to disconnect, I will calmly disconnect as Artem and all.

Probably need to appeal to the developers, they would have removed the possibility to connect users when creating a channel and after creating the channel as well, if such a ban punishable :)

But it's strange that the developers have made a service in which it is logically provided, but it is put a ban.

Well here I am, for example, categorically do not like when I somewhere sign - it is immediately a candidate for the black list. And I think I'm not the only one.

Really, in this particular case, I don't mind.

JRandomTrader #:

And I think I'm not the only one.

I'm definitely not alone, specifically here on the resource specifically the way they are made - the channels just piss me off, the authors who sign them piss me off doubly so.

JRandomTrader #:

Well, I, for one, strongly dislike being signed up to something - it's a blacklist candidate. And I think I'm not the only one.

Really, in this particular case, I don't mind.

Well, I'm not too happy about it either, to be honest,but that's if I get signed up to some chat room for, say, "older women"where they discuss young lovers, stockings, Gucci handbags - I'd be against it too.

But here the case is different, I'm not just randomly signed, and only a selection of those who write something in a thread, i.e. clearly there is interest in the subject.

But I have made conclusions) I do not want to ban any more, although sometimes you need a break from the forum, and the ban is one of the best methods.

Andrei Trukhanovich #:

Not one, specifically here on the resource specifically as they are made - the channels just piss me off, the authors who sign off are doubly pissed off.

I won't do it again.

I should probably write to the developers and ask them to remove the opportunity to sign, you can send an invitation - it's another as an implemented application for friends - it's quite humane.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

I won't do it again.

Not your problem, but a flaw in MT's work

Yuriy Zaytsev #:
I should probably write to the developers and ask them to remove the subscription option

The option to ban subscriptions in the LC has probably been requested more than once, apparently MKs are very jealous of the Telegram channel audience and are very keen to get a piece of it

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

Well, to be honest, I'm not too happy about it either,but if they sign me up for some chat room for, say, "older women". where they discuss young lovers, stockings, Gucci handbags - I would be against it too.

But here the case is different,I'm not just randomly signed, and only a selection of those who write something in a thread, i.e. clearly there is interest in the subject.

But I have made conclusions) I do not want to ban any more, although sometimes you need a break from the forum and the ban is one of the best ways to do it.

Yur, well, I unsubscribe for the reason that I do not need unnecessary notifications of personal messages, especially when you're waiting for a specific message on a particular topic.

And I can read the thread as it is, and nobody cancelled the private message.