Do I trust the strategy tester? - page 2

I see that opinions are divided. If anyone is interested - leave a comment and I will add information on the results to this branch every fortnight. I have a feeling there is no reason to deal with mql. If any trading robot is good, then why have people been writing them for years? Explain it to us beginners.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
So far these are allegations, where are the facts?
The fact is that no one has invented the Grail so far, and what you claim is very similar to the Grail. ANY robot, believe me ANY robot will sooner or later start to fail. You're not refuting that perpetual motion doesn't exist, neither is it here....

Aliaksandr Khomich #:
I see the opinions are divided. If i'm interested - leave a comment and i will add information about results in this thread with a certain frequency (once in a fortnight for example). I have a feeling there is no reason to deal with mql. If any trading robot is good, then why have people been writing them for years? Explain it to us beginners.

People tend to get their hopes up.

Well, there is some chance to use your own unobvious know-how and be better than most traders and take money away from them. Or it is possible to use a particular time situation on the market and sharpen the robot according to it.

This is not taking into account playing against dealer - I do not trade on forex, only forts.

I myself belong to those who have been writing for years. There are successful models, profitable (but not super-profitable) trading for 2 years, and there are super-profitable ones from time to time.

Mihail Marchukajtes #:
The fact is that no one has invented the Grail so far, and what you claim is very similar to the Grail. ANY robot, believe me ANY robot will sooner or later start to fail. You don't refute that there is no perpetual motion machine, neither do you here....
Just because you don't have one doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
If you don't have it, it doesn't mean you don't have it at all.

If you don't have the grail,

You won't be making any extra profits.

:)

JRandomTrader #:

If you don't have the grail,

You don't stand a chance of making big profits.

Judging by the local grail-grabbers, having a grail does not add much money for some reason )

So the phrase could be shortened to:

You can't make any extra profits.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
So far these are allegations, where are the facts?

I have over a hundred facts. I've already told you - perfectly working systems suddenly, out of the blue, start to slip, and "go off the track" - there are a lot of them in my branch.

TOTALLY: you have to do mql and write robots. And if there is a little advantage, it will be compensation for the time and work invested.

Or treat it as a game. Many people say: I played the stock market and lost. Not heard: I worked. And robots are just an aid to the game.

If you lose, you start the game all over again. We all read about the Emelya and the goldfish as children, which is why we want to believe in the Grail.

Georgiy Merts #:

I have over a hundred facts. I've already told you - perfectly working systems suddenly, out of the blue, start to slip, and "go off the track" - there are a lot of them in my branch.

It can not be, miracles. It's a good thing I reminded you for the thousandth time.

Georgiy Merts #:

I have over a hundred facts. I've already said - perfectly working systems all of a sudden, out of the blue, start to fail abruptly, and "go off the track" - there are a lot of them in my branch.

They all work alike, not because they have a similar algorithm, but because they have the same author.

There is no group effect, because there is no group of authors, the brain is the same.