Is that possible? - page 6

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

a dozen lines of code for scolling on pure mql

Click to play

I see. This is an example of a simple list. Nothing complicated, as I said above. The only thing is that instead of one label per line you'll have to add several (similar to the design of the same CCheckBox).

Mihail Matkovskij #:

I see. This is an example of a simple list. Nothing complicated, as I said above. The only thing is that instead of one label per line you'll have to add several (similar to the design of the same CCheckBox).

good luck :)

1. For drag and drop (and you need it for the scrollbar) you need to enable the use of the mouse move event,

by default it is disabled (it used to be definitely disabled, I don't know now, it's a miracle every day). At this point

wonder if you need it at all.

2. There is GUI library in the terminal. But all controls of this library work only on form.

3. How the GUI was made in the author's case is unknown. If it was done using the library from the

The task can be solved relatively quickly and easily with the help of some mother (with the lower bound of the cost being insignificant).

relatively quickly and easily with the help of some mother (with a lower limit of $30).

4. There is also a library in the articles (the link was given in this thread). If the author of the thread has done with

using this library, then you need a fan of this particular library. Because this library

is dedicated to 50 articles.

A simple solution is to make three buttons at the top and bottom: 1 - scroll to start/end, 2 - one screen, 3 - one line.

Mihail Matkovskij #:

I see. This is an example of a simple list. Nothing complicated, as I said above. The only thing is that instead of one label per line you'll have to add several (similar to the same CCheckBox device).

Actually I meantCCheckGroup (slight inaccuracy). This component containsCCheckBox elements, which are used as items in the list.Like thisCCheckBox, you can make list items and rotate them with CScrollV.And you don't need to reinvent the wheel.

LoL
A silent scene from the Inspector General

What a twist.

The author of the thread seems to have run away. (

Why use files to store tables when you can use sqlite?

Nikolay Mitrofanov sqlite?

Obviously because portability of code is lost. There is no SQL in MT4.