ACTIONS news , forecasts , expectations , November 2021 - page 2

JRandomTrader #:

If there is an irresistible desire to play from the short side - IMHO it is better to look towards futures.

It's complicated for me - after forex and MT terminal - I don't understand how the world of Stocks works and how one earns money on them at all.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I put 10,000 on the brokerage account - something like that, I opened it - and after a month my account is zero (zero). No excitement and money down the drain.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I don't know how to close it - I don't understand how to close it, I don't know what to close, but I don't get the money.

SanAlex #:

It's complicated for me - after forex and MT terminal - I don't understand how the world of Stocks works and how one makes money on them at all.

I bet 10,000 on a brokerage account - something like that, I opened it - and after a month my account was zero (zero). No excitement and money down the drain.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I don't know how to close it - I don't understand how to close something, but I don't get the money.

To begin: The stock market is skewed towards growth most of the time.

Hence: buy on the pullback, invest in divident securities, on the fall - hold and set a basin to pour in more at a delicious price (if the paper itself has no problems), but you can sell futures on this paper.

Simple rules for beginners in the stock market:

1. Do not short!

2. Do not use leverage.

3) Do not invest heavily in one instrument (diversification!).

4. Don't expect super returns (30% a year is VERY good).

5. Do not speculate/intrade (if you really want to - again, there are futures for that).

shorted the S&P500

Files:

I have a robot in a short on the RTS from 181080.

JRandomTrader #:
У меня робот в шорте по RTS от 181080.

Yes, the indices need a correction, I wanted to go 185000 on the RTS to go short

SanAlex #:

It's complicated for me - after forex and MT terminal - I don't understand how the world of Stocks works and how one makes money on them at all.

I bet 10,000 on a brokerage account - something like that, I opened it - and after a month my account was zero (zero). No excitement and money down the drain.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I don't know how to open it and how to close it, I don't understand how to close it, but I don't get the money.

On youtube, watch the video on setting up. In QuickBooks you can set the glass and there will be buttons for quick close and quick open. A trade is closed with an opposite trade. If you opened one lot to buy, you can close it by selling one lot for the same instrument. The futures market is more suitable for speculative trading. The most effective and simple strategy on the equity market is buy and hold. You also need to learn how to read statements of companies whose shares you want to buy and calculate different multipliers, which would estimate the prospect of whether to buy or not, whether the company is overvalued or undervalued. Buying for 0.5 roubles 1 rouble is much better than buying for 2 roubles 1 rouble.

shorted the stock (nem)
Files:

I was wondering why Magnit was down so much yesterday. Turns out that's what it ishttps://www.rbc.ru/business/18/11/2021/619676789a7947d5d36071ce
ВТБ продаст купленные у Галицкого акции «Магнита»
ВТБ продаст купленные у Галицкого акции «Магнита»
  • www.rbc.ru
ВТБ спустя почти четыре года полностью выходит из состава акционеров «Магнита», одного из крупнейших российских ретейлеров. Основной покупатель пакета — инвестиционная Marathon Group. Часть бумаг также будет предложена инвесторам

Vitalii Ananev #:
I wondered why Magnit was down so much yesterday. Turns out that's what it ishttps://www.rbc.ru/business/18/11/2021/619676789a7947d5d36071ce

Bought.

A small intraday trade in sberbank shares
Files: