Why do prices move in the same direction but with a lag on correlated instruments? - page 14

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I've been doing correlation since 2015, the first 2 years were very bad and unstable until I realised the whole point.

What subtraction, it's not like that at all?

Now some more people will come and tell me that there is no correlation in forex. Well, okay, let it be so, no means no.

So long you've been doing this and you don't understand simple things. In Forex, correlated crosses are formed from majors with forward and reverse quotes. For example, EurUsd and UsdChf. Their cross EurChf, Always repeats the movement of one of the majors.
What can't be said about the related ones. For example, EurGbp goes up when the pound and the euro go down.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You've been doing this for so long and you don't understand simple things. In forex, correlated crosses are formed from majors with forward and reverse quotes. For example, from EurUsd and UsdChf. Their cross EurChf, Always repeats the movement of one of the majors.
The same cannot be said for the related ones. EurGbp, for example, goes up when the pound and euro are down.

h ttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/379173/page2#comment_25117401

Please note that for example gbpusdis the same as 1/usdgbp...

Vladimir Baskakov #:

Which is not the case for the related ones. For example, EurGbp goes up when the pound and euro are falling.
What?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
What?
Exactly.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Exactly.

If the pound grows at a higher rate than the euro, where will EUR/GBP go?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

If the pound grows at a higher rate than the euro, where will EUR/GBP go?

I won't teach the alphabet, no time or inclination

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

If the pound is growing at a higher rate than the euro, where will EUR/GBP go?

Don't torture him, he won't learn fractions until the next class).

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Hold and correlate on forex, everything works fine

AUDJPY-NZDCHF, CADJPY-NZDCHF, NZDJPY-CADCHF, AUDCHF-NZDCAD etc.

---

The signal for a trade is ripe

Vitya, what brings you to forex? For the sake of interest, open an investing calculator and see how these pairs correlate. Maybe you should collect stamps?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Vitya, what wind brought you to forex? Open an investing calculator and see how these pairs correlate. Maybe you should collect stamps?

Is it your credo to always pick on someone? The machine's already kicked out of here. By yourself. I thought you'd be relieved. But it's not. Stop trolling and flooding already.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
Sta?
Yes it is, because the pound is more volatile than the euro and I have noticed that if you buy eurgbp, and sell its synthetic in the form of the euro dollar and the pound dollar, the balance will NOT change. It should be a constant, but it will actually change because of the different volatility of the pairs