the market was sluggish this afternoon
closed the bot early in a small profit of 9%
on top of everything Excel glitched
not going anywhere without it, all the signals it gives
over the weekend maybe all will be fine
Files:
aynw3ae8pt.png  129 kb

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Does the second list and settings depend on the operation of the first set of orders, or are all lists and settings known in advance? I would like to have a look at the working part. You write that the settings need to be changed for the second list/set of orders, but you do not specify what they depend on.

Here is the strategy description:

The lists are generated periodically (once a year, once a month or once a week) by calculating the correlation.

Look in your terminal folder - there is an Excel file. Using it, data from the charts are taken from the terminal.

An extremum (maximum or minimum of the group) is analyzed with a special program on VBA (Visual Basic for Application) language and is found - this is an entry/exit point indicator.

At the top we buy, at the bottom we sell. The whole group is bought or sold. The lot size is taken from the probability in each group.

If you read about scalping in the Internet you will get the yield up to 50% per day. And here you are in all currencies!!!

Disadvantages: The VBA program is slow and has bugs. If a big trend happens on some pair - it freezes.

And in general it is very complicated. There are only a few programmers on this site who are able to cope with such a task.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Does the second list and settings depend on the operation of the first set of orders, or are all lists and settings known in advance? I would like to have a look at the working part. You write that the settings need to be changed for the second list/order set, but you didn't specify what they depend on.

As for the strategy, during the testing some points have emerged that need improvement, one of them is excel, it just dies when the volatility is good, which negatively affects the timeliness of all the calculations, but excel is not the main reason.
I can't write a full-fledged bot at this stage for the reasons mentioned above, we have to deal with them first.

The answer to the question: yes, the second and subsequent opening of order lists, depends on the work of previously opened ones.
I'm throwing in the working part with the list of instruments cut down to 2 blocks.
By copying and pasting your instruments you can add lists.
*Tool lists are built strictly according to certain rules with me, you can compile them arbitrarily to check.

The settings for input parameters when you open them.
1st list:
"Instrument list" - 1
"OrderCount" - 1
"Buy/Sell" - depending on direction "Buy" or "Sell"

2nd list:
"Instrument list" - 2
"OrderCount" - 7
"Buy/Sell" - depending on "Buy" or "Sell" direction

*The value of the "Instrument list" parameter depends on the specific signal, the instrument list is about 100
*The value
of the "OrderCount" parameter is set in succession multiple of 1-7-13-19-25-31
*each
bot is thrown to a separate tf window
*while deleting orders the bot opens them again, so we delete bots after opening.

So that's it in a nutshell ), to understand how one and the same bot opens orders sequentially each time it runs.

Files:
Orders.mq4  14 kb

Can someone help, if it is not difficult to attach an alert, when the price touches or crosses the channel line, to this indicator?
Files:

Sergey Korsunov #:
Can someone help, if it's not difficult to attach an alert, when the price touches or crosses the channel line, to this indicator?

There are also alerts, but they are commented out

Sergey Korsunov #:

about the strategy, the testing process revealed some points that need improvement, one of them is excel, it just dies when the volatility is good, which negatively affects the timeliness of all calculations, but excel is not the main reason.

The VBA language is very slow. The Excel program should be rewritten to MQL-4.

zvezdocheet #:

A special program in VBA (Visual Basic for Application) analyzes and finds the extremum (maximum or minimum of a group) - This is an indicator of entry/exit points.

Can you explain what the minimum or maximum of the group means?

khorosh #:

Can you explain what the minimum or maximum of a group means?

A minimum is when some value is less than the others. And there can be a local minimum in a limited area. A global minimum is the minimum value in the whole area where the function is defined. It is the same with the maximum - only it is greater. An extremum is a generalized name for a minimum and a maximum.

a007 #:

A minimum is when some value is less than the others. And there can be a local minimum in a limited area. The global minimum is the minimum value in the whole area of the function's definition. The same is with the maximum - only it is larger. The extremum is a generalized name for minima and maxima.

I know this. It is not clear to me what is the value for the group whose extrema are defined.

The value of what? Can you give me a link to this system?

khorosh #:

This I am aware of. It is not clear to me what is the value for the group whose extremes are being determined.

The value of what? Can you give me a link to this system?

Tell me the reason for your interest