Pricing policy for providing their facilities through the MQL5 Cloud Network - page 10

Volodymyr Zubov #:
It's all there, but the main server allocates tasks to the closest point, if there are orders from Spain they will come to you. Others will come if you're closer by IP traffic.

Is there a link on the forum where I can read all about Metatester? This is so you don't have to keep asking questions. Thank you.

Robertomcat #:

Is there a link on the forum where I can read all about Metatester? This is so you don't have to keep asking questions. Thank you.

A site search is more effective than questions. In the search ( top right) type something like: Strategy Tester Testing.

The record at 10700K per day is $1.49 over a period of several months.

Ivan Butko #:
The record at 10700K per day is $1.49 over a period of several months.

What's the point of that?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

If you can share, interested in 3 and 10

3. 225

10. 215

Robertomcat #:

Hello, good morning.

I would like to know if the 12th generation sets the program for E-core and P-core when installing the metatester, which in the example with 12900K would make a total of 16 agents.

It would be interesting to know how the PR is calculated in these types of processors and what the final PR will be.

The PR will be calculated by the weakest core, E. And it will be equal to 155.

Dmitriy Zaripov #:

The PR will be counted by the weakest core, E. And it would be equal to 155.

But it could only run on P cores and never use E cores. Thus, it would get PR from powerful cores.

Well, I'll probably switch on the 12900KF for the metatester soon. Let's see what results it produces. Best wishes.