About the coin - page 11

VVT:

If you add the same rotational speed then the coin will fall on the same side with greater probability)

Ahaha.
Especially if this frequency is 0 rpm

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Glory to the PNB, glory to the PNB!

Every time I see the acronym PNB, I am reminded of a famous YouTube video where an American actress talks about how she was taught to swear in Russian) As an example, she very expressively pronounces a phrase of three swear words that begin with the same letters)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Every time I see the abbreviation PNB, I remember a famous YouTube video where an American actress talks about how she was taught to swear in Russian) As an example, she very expressively pronounces a phrase of three swear words that begin with the same letters).

That's the attitude of the PNB, unfortunately. I can't help it. I have no energy to explain anything. I am amazed at the general lack of understanding of the truth. No one has the desire to go to the heart of the problem. I myself am to blame. I failed to present it properly.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

He has already posted his "great market theory" on a forum where graduate students and professors of economics hang out. At first they tried to explain to him that he was talking nonsense, then they just laughed.

Don't push it.

Can you cite facts to back up such blatant misinformation? Can you give a different interpretation of the priblee formula than the one in your article? Have you found at least one incorrect formula out of the half a hundred formulas given there?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Who cares what we believe - it doesn't depend on us. Quantum RNG is used to protect the most important computer systems in the world! With predictability in these RNGs, everything can be destroyed by hackers! Immediately report your information about bad functioning of these RNGs to the governments of states!

If you do not know the number series itself, the NNB will not help the hackers find the pattern. So, you have chosen an unfortunate way to mock the NSP.

Alexander_K2:

By the way, Yura Asaulenko is sitting there too. God! What a debate we had with him! It's good to remember.

All that's left here is a contingent like the Doctor and his fellows, who can barely string words together in sentences about nothing... Delusions of delirium... Heh heh... Ugh.

The Doctor at least tried to delve into the NDP, though, subsequently devolving into unwarranted and unconstructive criticism.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

What can there be offence) The main difference is that there is maths there and not here)

I'm surprised, from the height of your knowledge of mathematics, not to try to delve into PNB. Pride doesn't allow it?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
You can't prove anything to someone who won't listen. So most likely after a while they will simply stop communicating with him, at least constructively.

I would be happy not to talk to you, but my need to stand up to people like you prevents me from doing so.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If you don't know the number series itself, the PNB won't help the hackers find the pattern. So, you have chosen an unfortunate way to mock the PNB.

A sufficiently experienced hacker would have no problem with it. The problem is precisely the ability to predict the future value of the quantum LFO from the previous ones. That is why I advised you to buy a quantum DSP and test it for predictability by means of your theory.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Sufficiently experienced hackers will have no problem with this. The problem is the ability to predict the future value of the quantum LFO from the previous ones. That is why I advised you to buy a quantum RNG and test it for predictability by means of your theory.

If one out of thousands of digits is not known or misplaced, the HSP will give wrong equation of regularity and will lead hackers on wrong way and create insurmountable problem for them. More and more I am convinced that PNB is an interpolation rather than an extrapolation method of regression analysis, although very accurate, if I may say so.