About the coin - page 10

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Buy a quantum DSP and prove anything to it)

There is an undiscovered pattern in the RNG. The RNG is lying and you all believe it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yusuf, I would advise you to publish an article about PNB on Smartlab. There (no offence to anyone) sit mathematicians far above the level of the local public (well, maybe Nikolaev and Fedoseev are not inferior to them). They will either tear up your PNB in 5 seconds or sing their hosannas. Participation in SL debates is, in fact, the criterion of Truth.

Alexander_K2:

Yusuf, I would advise you to publish an article about PNB on Smartlab. There (no offence to anyone) sit mathematicians far above the level of the local public (well, maybe Nikolaev and Fedoseev are not inferior to them). They will either tear up your PNB in 5 seconds or sing their hosannas. Participation in SL debates is, in fact, the criterion of Truth.

He has already posted his "great market theory" on a forum where graduate students and economics professors hang out. At first they tried to explain to him that he was talking heresy, then they just laughed.

Don't be a tease.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

He has already posted his "great market theory" on a forum where graduate students and professors of economics hang out. At first they tried to explain to him that he was talking nonsense, then they just laughed.

Don't be a tease.

That's funny. Didn't know...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There is an unacknowledged pattern in the GCG. The GCG is lying, and you all believe it.

What difference does it make what we believe, we don't have much control over it. Quantum RNG is used to protect the most important computer systems in the world! With predictability in these RNGs everything can be destroyed by hackers! Immediately report your information about the poor performance of these PRNGs to the governments of nations!

Alexander_K2:

There (no offence to anyone) sit mathematicians far above the level of the local public (well, maybe Nikolaev and Fedoseev are not inferior to them).

No offence intended) The main difference is that there are mathematicians there and not here.)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

The main difference is that there are mathematicians there and not here).

By the way, Yura Asaulenko is sitting there too. God! What a debate we had with him! It's nice to remember.

All that's left here is a contingent like the Doctor and his cohorts, struggling to string words together in sentences about incomprehensible things... Delirium of delirium... Heh heh... Ugh.

Alexander_K2:

You can't prove anything to someone who won't listen. So it is likely that after a while they will simply stop communicating with him, at least constructively.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
There are no random numbers, events, processes, ..... Give me any series of numbers you think are "random" and I will find a pattern in them! Stop engaging in idle chatter gentlemen. PNBs do not allow for any randomness in nature. Then I ask everyone to stand up and bow down to the PNB!
Glory to the PNB, glory to the PNB!

Алексей Тарабанов:

Let's go back to flipping a coin.

The same initial position, the same momentum, it will fall there and with the same side.

If you add the same rotational frequency then the coin will fall on the same side with a higher probability)