About the coin - page 3

Alexander_K2:

Well, then where should I put my state? Throw it away and forget it?

The MFE and MAE charts for your signal indicate that your strategy "picks" almost all possible profits as well as losses. When the market changes to a trend, it will lead to the deposit being drained.

Alexander_K2:

Alexei, one more word about these fools and I'll have to go back to insulting you specifically.

You remind me of the mouse from Marshak's fairy tale, who only liked the lullaby performed by the cat) And then he disappeared somewhere)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

The MFE and MAE charts for your signal indicate that your strategy is "picking" almost all possible profits as well as losses. When the market changes to a trend, it will lead to losing the deposit.

You remind a little mouse from Marshak's fairy tale, who only liked a lullaby performed by a cat) And then he disappeared somewhere)

However, there is still time for a test. Waiting. But, it has nothing to do with the lousy coin. And all threads on this subject should be deleted immediately so as not to develop a shambles on the forum. IMHO.

Shoker:
One thing to keep in mind is that the coin is not infinite. If you look closely at its sides, you'll notice that one of them has a little more metal "drawing" on it (usually the crested side). This means that the centre of gravity of the coin is displaced towards the stamped side, which means that the opposite side has a higher probability of falling out. From a practical point of view this probability is microscopic, but from a mathematical point of view it exists.

But at the same time it revolves around the centre of mass of the parties, and there with mathematical probability tends to a singularity. I wonder, is this why they say in school that you can't divide by zero? Because the result of dividing by zero any number other than zero (zero if you like) is infinity and makes no mathematical sense (except in astrophysics) as does this discussion?

Alexander_K2:

However, there is still time for testing. We wait. But, it has nothing to do with the lousy coin. And all threads on this topic should be deleted immediately so as not to develop a shambles in the forum. IMHO.

Can I get a link to the signal in your personal message?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Can you send me the link to the signal in your personal message?

No, Rena. There's not much profit in it. Nothing to brag about. But still, there is a profit - about +10% per month. There have been about 200 trades in 5 months. I want to watch the dynamics until the end of the year, and then I will start unrestrained advertising :)))

I remember there was a joke among students many years ago. A Soviet kopeck, even though it was small and thin, could be very carefully placed on the edge; and it stood up steadily afterwards. You put a dozen kopecks on the edge and then invite your friends to come over and say that you threw a handful of kopecks and they all stood on the edge.

My point is this:

1. Seeing a process that we don't understand.

- try to understand

- designate the process as random

2. If still not understood, assign a distribution function to the random process

3. having already had two dubious hypotheses, we waste money.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

My advice to you - take a full course of treatment from the Doctor and do not listen to the idiots who can only swear stupidly, utter pseudo-significant phrases, and post drawings of a ratchet).

When you go into a stable remission, politely ask Bas-Secret to teach you the basics of trading using MACD)

The doctor is busy for now) makes notes in the patient files: "No mental illness. Just a fool." )

Алексей Тарабанов:

My point is this:

- try to understand

2. If still not understood, assign a distribution function to the random process

3. having already had two dubious hypotheses, then we spend money.

If the process is difficult to understand, then you should head it :-)

Алексей Тарабанов:

My point is this:

- try to understand

2. If still not understood, assign a random process distribution function

3. having already had two dubious hypotheses, we are going to waste our money.

There is a game called "wall-to-wall".

Two people play and immediately agree on tails and heads.

you throw a coin at the wall, it bounces and falls.

♪ the higher one goes, the better one goes ♪