The future of the Forex industry - page 172

transcendreamer:

And by the way, Mr Khorosh, have you ever wondered why you ended up so miserably in the worst stratum?

What makes you think that? I understand you like to fantasise, but not to that extent. I had a big house, a two-room flat, a car, two garages and some savings in the bank. What more could a simple former Soviet man need?)

The Duma has advised officials to move away from their favourite clichés of negativity towards the forex market.

Last week another round table was held on the platform of the Association of Forex Dealers, in video format. This time participants discussed Forex market trends in 2021, including the burning issue of extending the permitted instruments and harmonising Russian-Belarusian legislation in terms of the segment.

Mikhail Yemelyanov, First Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on State Building and Legislation and First Deputy Head of the "Fair Russia" faction, who has repeatedly spoken in favour of unifying approaches to regulating OTC Forex market in Russia and the Republic of Belarus, also spoke at the meeting.

«В России в текущем году отмечается инвестиционный бум, количество частных инвесторов составляет более 10 млн человек – это достаточно много. Интерес к валютному рынку по-прежнему остается достаточно высоким. В то же время сохраняются и проблемы, которые мы отмечали на предыдущих круглых столах. Число россиян, которые торгуют с лицензированными форекс-дилерами составляет примерно 30 тысяч человек, между тем, общее число граждан России, которые выбирают операции на рынке Форекс составляет примерно 450 тысяч – эта разница и есть граждане, которые выбирают иностранные юрисдикции – что не есть хорошо, ни для государства, ни для граждан (первое теряет доходы в бюджет, а финансы и персональные данные вторых утекают за границу – что не безопасно в современной ситуации)».

"There is an opinion in the Duma, and it is increasingly supported by the position that there is a need for a comprehensive solution to the problem. In particular, it is necessary to expand the tools of forex dealers. Derivative financial instruments (CFDs) for digital assets can also be considered - a topical and popular topic. At the same time, it is necessary to promptly adopt the Law "on pre-trial blocking" of websites of organisations operating without a license from the Bank of Russia, as users of these services, citizens of Russia, are left virtually unprotected. In addition, there are blatantly fraudulent organisations that have been operating for years without anyone blocking them."

"The key factor in the development of the Russian forex market remains competition with foreign regulators. Especially with the categorisation of clients, I believe that qualified clients in Russia should have access to the same opportunities that are available in Cyprus, the UK and Belarus (the most civilised jurisdictions)."

"We often have the opinion from officials that Forex is a kind of gambling - this is completely wrong and incorrect. I think that we need to move away from the favourite clichés of negativity towards the Forex market. I only hope that in the next Duma we together (note: refers to the experts of the round table) will solve the problems that I have outlined. I see the prospects for solutions, let's work together", summed up his speech Mr. Yemelyanov.

Доктор:

A couple ofRena's lines seemed to me to be too blatant a hint of something that still works.

Do you really think that if people on this forum also use your magic trading that

forex would cease to exist?

And you will have no money? )))

naivety is off the charts... ahahaha ))))))

khorosh:

What makes you think that? I understand that you like to fantasise, but not to this extent. By the time I reached retirement age, I had a large comfortable house, a two-room flat, a car and some savings in a bank account. What more did a former common Soviet man need?)

Was? 😁 Wasted on forex?

Well ok, assuming all is well, let's say....

Then why do you so diligently systematically associate yourself with disadvantaged strata of society?

It doesn't add up, Mr. Khorosh, it doesn't add up.

Or are you such a philanthropist, for ordinary working people?

How many people have you saved from poverty then?

Why didn't you give your property to the poor, hmm?

Or are you only good at talking about equality on forums?

Yes, that's the characteristic doublethink inherent in the common homo soveticus...

Who is accustomed to achieving nothing for himself, but to come to everything ready, and even to demand that he is not enough.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

ahahaha ))))))

I have a suspicion that Renat and Marat are the same person 😀

transcendreamer:

I have a suspicion that Renat and Marat are the same person 😀

anything is possible, why not ;))))

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Do you really think that if people from this forum also use your magic trading that

forex would cease to exist?

And you will have no money? )))

naivety is off the charts... ahahaha ))))))

I don't think anything about it. I know for sure. Forex will not cease to exist. This very subtle pattern will cease to exist. And not just in forex. "People from this forum" is, in a sense, all of humanity.

Have I dispelled your doubts?

transcendreamer:

Been? 😁 Were you losing money on the forex market?

OK, assuming all is well, let's say....

Then why do you so diligently systematically associate yourself with disadvantaged strata of society?

It doesn't add up, Mr. Good, it doesn't add up.

Or are you such a philanthropist, for ordinary working people?

How many people have you saved from poverty then?

Why didn't you give your property to the poor, hmm?

Or are you only good at talking about equality on forums?

Yes, that's the characteristic doublethink inherent in the common homo soveticus...

...who's used to not getting anything for himself, but coming to everything ready and demanding that he can't get enough.

I left my wife after my divorce, I live alone in a 2-bedroom flat.

I do not associate, I just pity the destitute who are in a difficult life situation because of circumstances. I understand you are not familiar with the feeling of pity, so you don't understand.

I don't belong to the rich class, so I'm not in a position to do charity. It's the state that should be in charge of the underprivileged.

Show me where I've talked about equality. It's not possible in principle.

I have never come prepared for anything and have never lived on someone else's wages (unless you count childhood of course).

I don't know what the doctor understood, I can't understand Renat.

Really, Renat, your posts are a puzzle to me in the way they are presented.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I don't know what the doctor understood, I can't understand Renat.

Really, Renat, your posts are a puzzle to me in the way they are presented.

It is completely impossible to understandRenat. And that's good). Perhaps we were thinking about the same thing independently.