The future of the Forex industry - page 2

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I check in from time to time.

At the gatehouse?

(Please consider my posts in this thread in the context of humour. And the word factory in the context in which it is used on this site)

Still, there is forex and there is retail forex. If we are talking about the former, it has always been, is and will always be in some form. The second, which is of interest to us, is no longer the case.

Aleksey Nikolayev:
Still, there is forex and there is retail forex. If we are talking about the first, it has always been, is and will always be in some form. About the second, which is actually of interest to us, this cannot be said.

Is there any negative information about the second one?

Or just a personal perception...)

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Is there any negative information about the second one?

Or just a personal perception...)

No, I'm not talking about the future. It's just a bit of a crooked idea that retail forex is a fairly recent invention (not before the nineties) and it's not that widespread around the world.

Giorgio5:
Maybe it seems to me, but the fear that the last brokerage houses will close soon enough proves that there is no hope for the bright future and there never will be. The fear of being in the factory (at any point) in many traders is comparable to the fear of death and probably equivalent to it.

I wouldn't call it fear, but rather apprehension. It is rather unpleasant to wake up one morning and find out that your DC has gone bust and your money has evaporated, and with the trend of customer churn this becomes more than real. I don't think so about the factory, because I'm working in IT now. The wonders there are just as interesting. Recruiters are howling at the fact that they can't close vacancies and salaries are rising almost by the hour. 4K, 5K, 6K, 7K in dollars for a good professional is the reality of today.

P.S. I also discovered a very interesting thing. I analysed the subject in different social networks: facebook, linkedin, various telegraph channels. I have noticed that in trading brokerage there are very few people from Tire1 countries, most of them, judging by the social networks, are sitting there half of Africa and trying to sell their signals, education and management to everybody. To me, this is a very telling indicator.

Where is this coming from? I open an account with a broker today, then two days later. My account number was for example 1300 and now it is 1600. So in two days they opened 300 new accounts

The real traders escaped to the real exchanges a long time ago. In forex, mostly young people (I mean beginners) who do not fully understand where they got to, but they are very interested. IMHO

Mihail Marchukajtes:
The real traders escaped to the real exchanges a long time ago. Mostly young Forex traders (I mean newbies) who do not understand where they are, but they are very interested. IMHO

Here I agree with you, frankly forex is the bottom, only binary options are worse.

And what prevents one from diversifying non-trading risks by trading with many brokers? It is much more interesting, in my opinion, what a quantum computer with automatic coding algorithms, i.e. neural networks, will do to forex.

pribludilsa:
And what prevents one from diversifying non-trading risks by trading with many brokers? Much more interesting, in my opinion, is what a quantum computer with automatic coding algorithms, i.e. neural networks, will do to forex.
One quantum PC will try to take money away from other quantum PCs - the same as always.)