Experiment - page 269

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

Equity equalised to balance, waiting for profits next:

Funds:
6,361.05 USD
Balance:
6,338.82 USD

Oh my... Do you believe in it? Or is it an age thing?

your last trade on your signal 14 days, if it's soft - you are waiting for the weather

If in fact - you are just sitting on your losses.

Igor Makanu #:

Oh and oh... Do you believe it, or is it an age thing?

The last trade on your signal is 14 days, if it's mild - you're waiting for the weather.

If it's real, you're just sitting on your losses.

This is the algorithm of the strategy. There is no oversleeping, the position is closed only when the signal from the NSA indicator changes. The closing can occur at negative values of positions. Over sitting - when you are persistently waiting for the profit of positions. The rush is needed when catching fleas. Forex is not a case of "come, see, win". If you ignore PNB, you are missing the opportunity to organize your trading, which prevents you from losing your deposit or reducing the risk of losing it. The experiment, so far, proves it. But, as they say, master is master.

Funds:

6 424.97 USD
Balance:
6,338.82 USD
Increase in funds for 1 hour of trading = 6 424.97- 6 361.05=0.6392 dollars at 0.06 lot.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

This is the strategy's algorithm. There is no overshooting, it only closes positions when the PNB signal changes. Closing can also occur at negative values of positions. Over sitting - when you are persistently waiting for the profit of positions. The rush is needed when catching fleas. Forex is not a case of "come, see, win". If you ignore PNB, you are missing the opportunity to organize your trading, which prevents you from losing your deposit or reducing the risk of losing it. The experiment, so far, proves it. But, as they say, master is master.

Funds:

6 424.97 USD
Balance:
6,338.82 USD
Increase in funds for 1 hour of trading = 6 424.97- 6 361.05=0.6392 dollars at 0.06 lot.

What do you think, it opens quickly, but does not close, it has been rapidly going in the opposite direction for a week?

i got a tip from me and Vitaly that you should not open and close positions at 00 o'clock, the spread is 10 times even if it is small on this islamic safe micro account, it will be gigantic on a normal one or the commission per trade

Fast235 #:

the inconsistency, opens quickly, closes - does not close, the week was the rapid trend in the opposite direction?

By the way, I have already suggested and Vitaly that you should not open and close positions at 00 hours, there is a 10-fold spread, even if it is small in this islamic no-swap micro-account, it will be huge in a normal one or the commission per transaction

Openings and closings are not frequent events and should not particularly affect the final result. On the other hand, sometimes opposite positions are opened immediately after closing, and sometimes, indeed, they wait for 00 hours. I do not know the reason.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

Openings and closings are not frequent events and should not particularly affect the final result. On the other hand, sometimes opposite positions are opened immediately after closing, and sometimes, indeed, they wait for 00 o'clock. I do not know the reason.

The robot should be changed to close at 23 o'clock and open after 01 o'clock, this spread and drawdown adds to the statistics

Fast235 #:

The robot should be changed to close at 23:00 and open after 01:00, this spread and drawdown adds to the statistics

It closes according to the indicator signal, regardless of the time of day.

forced is worth considering at 11 p.m., will open at the following signal

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

This is the algorithm of the strategy. There is no overshooting, it closes positions only when the PNB signal changes.

I have seen many times in my tests that the NSA signal changes at every sneeze, thereby opening and immediately closing a position and opening the opposite one. And so on several times in a row.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

It closes on the indicator signal, regardless of the time of day.

I can see that it is not working correctly, as if it is supposed to grab the trend, but it is not grabbing but sitting against it, i.e. there has been no reverse signal for reopening for 2 weeks? Did Yuriy T. give it to you? Doesn't he know that you cannot perform operations from 23 to 01 hours because of the spread? Or did you insist on it?

Such a scheme would kill any idea, I suggest that we should get on with testing and get everything in order. It's not up to me.

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

I have seen many times in my tests that the NSA signal changes at every sneeze, thereby opening and immediately closing a position and opening the opposite one. And so on several times in a row.

On what TF was it happening? What was the sample?