Experiment - page 152

Renat Akhtyamov:

a huge difference, no.

as Yusuf has it unclosed.

I cannot say anything about Guru's implementation. If you can't see the trades in real time, I can send the invest password to anyone who wishes to do so in person.

Mikhael1983:

Thank you. Copy that. That makes four. Six more to go and we'll get started.

+

♪ popping the popcorn ♪)

Mikhael1983:

I can't say anything about the implementation of the Teacher. If you can't see the trades in real time, I can email the investor password to anyone who wants it.

and I can

these are two completely opposite realizations.

Plus, on the equity and balance graph I'm observing another trading technique.

i used to build a non-directional trading strategy based on this method and i earned something

the idea is that you are losing by arithmetic progression and gaining by geometric progression

And, immediately after launching the robot, error number 2 arrived:

"General error. Stop all attempts to trade until the situation is clarified".

not to lose this kind of techniques, which not many people have, it's better not to advertise the trades

and by the way, the Yusuf indicator is not needed in your strategy ;P)

Mikhael1983:

Thank you. Copy that. That makes four. Six more to go and we'll get started.

Make the monitoring available in the profile

Marat Zeidaliyev:

+

(popcorn popping)

Thank you. You got it. That makes five.

Renat Akhtyamov:

...the point is that the drain is arithmetic progression and the growth is geometric

and right after the robot started, error number 2 arrived:

"General error. Stop all attempts to trade until the circumstances are clarified".

It's better not to lose these kinds of tricks, which not many people have, so it's better not to advertise the trades

You seem to be trying to sound like a trading guru, but everything you've written in your message is just bullshit.

Starting from the fact that I don't use any progression techniques, and ending with the fact that in legal relatively rare - no more than a few times a day on a particular instrument - positions openings are simply nothing to figure out. You probably just made that part of the foolishness up "for solidity".

Vladimir Baskakov:
Make monitoring available in your profile

How? What exactly do I need to do?

Mikhael1983:

You seem to be trying to sound like a trading guru, but everything you've written in this post is a load of crap.

Starting from the fact that I do not use any progression techniques, and ending with the fact that in legal relatively rare - no more than several times a day on a particular instrument - position openings there is simply nothing to figure out. Perhaps this part of the foolishness you just made up "for solidity".

come on ))))

Don't give me that crap, I'm telling you what I see.

Now you can see the deals and I may bash your strategy to pieces and write a copy of the robot in pure MQL in two hours and post it here

do you need it?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Now you can see the trades and I can break down your strategy and write a copy of the robot in two hours

Do you need it?

This is not the first time I've called on you to move from empty words to action, but I don't see any action, only a ringing emptiness and empty words)

Mikhael1983:

This is not the first time I have called on you to move from empty words to deeds, but there is no deeds in sight, just a ringing void and empty words)

I'll do as I say.

I'll post the robot and the indicator too.