Experiment - page 109

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Oh right, I remember... But the one 'quietly waiting for profit' seems to be from this account.

I think so, I didn't quite get it right.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the man had a signal, his signal.

that's what he's talking about.

Rena, look, if you write the phrase - 'the worm turned out better than bread', it's hard to understand what the author meant.

And if you add before that it's about fishing, everything becomes clear at once.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Rena, look, if you write the phrase - 'the worm turned out better than bread' - it's hard to understand what the author meant.

And if you add before it that it's about fishing, everything becomes clear at once.

Before that there's the title of the thread.

that's enough

Zhenya, this is a beautiful example. It is difficult to express a thought correctly, because the reader has his or her own thoughts in his or her head. It is not always possible to communicate on the same page.

What happens if the signal flips from trend to counter-trend and vice versa all the time, what do you think?

Which will win, the trend or the counter-trend? (flat).

Not taking into account the commission.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

What happens if the signal flips from trend to counter-trend and vice versa all the time, what do you think?

Which will win, the trend or the counter-trend? (flat).

Not taking into account the commission.

The lock will work, but so will the trend

Yes, it's interesting, no one knows what a trend is. But they use strategies, trend and counter-trend. Interesting

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yes, it's interesting, no one knows what a trend is. But they use strategies, trend and counter-trend. Interesting
What do you mean, no one? You too?

Renat Akhtyamov:
What do you mean, no one? And you, too?
I don't think there is one, at all.

Renat Akhtyamov:
What do you mean, nobody? And you, too?

He knows, i.e. has an epiphany in the end.